What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#111 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:33 am

Project Justice 2
Last Blade 2
King Of Fighters Evolution
King of Fighters Dream match
Soul Calibur
Vampire Chronicles

Wow! I have been playing alot of KOF this past week.
KOF Evo is a nice game. And I like that sunset clock tower stage alot.
But I must admit, even though baby girl Xiangfei is not in it, KOF Dream Match is cooler.

Omega Rugal = LOL! W e need more fun characters like that in fighting games. :lol:

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#112 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Ryo_Hazuki wrote:Is Techromancer good?

It is good, but it's not like a 'Street Fighter' or 'King of Fighters,' so it shouldn't be played that way. If you're not sure, you can download its predecessor, 'Cyber Bots,' from PSN. 'Cyber Bots' is 2D, but most of the mechanics are the same.

kohr
noob

Post#113 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:38 am

I just got back into Dreamcast, haven't played mine in many years. Started playing some Sega Marine Fishing, such a fun game. I gotta pickup a fishing pole controller for it!

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#114 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:56 am

I too need to pick one up. I have owned them in the past, Idk why i sold mine? I need a new pole and some maracas. Never tried the maracas before.

thedemon1238
lithium

Post#115 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:41 am

Disco is dead baby! :D

Very fun FPS, even that its half cut from the pc version. At least its still playable in some form, i dont regret buying it. :mrgreen:

JC34
lithium

Post#116 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:46 pm

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2...
I just got a Dreamcast so that's all I have.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#117 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Guilty Gear X. I had to play this one on retroarch emulator using flycast, because I don't have a physical copy of this game yet. And I'm playing Vampire Chronicle. I'm trying to learn that Bishamon zombie samurai character. That character is so cheap. :D

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#118 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:33 pm

I've been on a 'Star Wars' kick after starting 'The Clone Wars' show, so I've been playing through a lot of older games. I got 'Star Wars: Demolition' yesterday, and holy shit. I wasn't expecting too much given the reviews from the time, but you barely do damage to your opponents, and the floatiness of your character is really bad. I don't know about this one.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#119 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:46 pm

There is a Alice dream tournament challenge this month ;
https://m.facebook.com/alicedreamst/?ts ... rce=result

lerabot
blackout!

Post#120 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:01 am

I started a new Sky of Arcadia game last.. week? 2 weeks ago?

I'm around 27 hours in right now and it's been quite fun. Never got that far before. I think I'll try to complete it this time.
Indie Game Studio