What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: What dreamcast games are you currently playing these days?

Post#531 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:42 am

Sonic Adventure and SF Third Strike.
Sometime last night, I beat the six gem stone Chaos boss on Eggmans ship. It took a while for me to figure out how to defeat him. Then I explored the Temple Ruins site. That Jungle is huge.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#532 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:35 pm

Sonic Adventure. I'm playing some of Knuckles missions.

Redfield
shadow

Post#533 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:16 pm

Marvel vs Capcom. Shenmue 2.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#534 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:55 pm

Cannon Spike
I beat it with Arthur for the first time. But wooah, this guy is slow, but overpowered. I easily beat the bosses, in less than a few seconds. :shock:

Spoiler: Lol! He was wearing a magical mech suit the entire time. Now that explains, why he looks dinferent, from his Ghost "n" Goblins interation. :lol:

Beat it with Cammy twice afterwards.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#535 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:13 pm

Sonic Adventure.
I'm playing through Big the Cat's story. Caught some big fish too and Froggy. But lord, Froggy was a bit tough to reel in. Lol! After doing that fishing mission, all of a sudden I want to play Sega Bass Fishing, and Sega Marine Fishing. :lol:

Alextended
shadow

Post#536 » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:29 pm

I just finished PSO Ver. 2 for the first time recently (emulated). I had it back in the day but never went online. Anyway, not a bad game obviously, if a bit clunky and outdated (duh) but why haven't I heard that it ends like it does before? I get that it's very Diablo-like in how it unlocks higher difficulties with keeping your character as is and starting from scratch progress wise but there should have still been some sort of pay off and ending, even if when loading the same difficulty again the state of the world was before killing the last boss (again like Diablo). I would have been furious if I labored back in the day to finish it with that result, lol. And did nobody complain from Ver. 1 to fix that for Ver. 2? I then youtubed to make sure it doesn't unlock some ending if you finish it in higher difficulties and yeah, there's nothing, as there's nothing for most of the other versions too, except some tiny bit of NPC dialogue in the last Episode released or something. Sad.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#537 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:46 am

What sucks is the totem pole fiasco the two playthroughs required to have them spawn (Gamecube's+Xbox's PSO Episode 1 did away with)

Did you face Falz on beyond Normal? His third phase is intense wicked

You can type URAENDING on the title screen for credits FMV I don't even know if it the same

But it infinite fun for its obvious main attraction going live playing online I wouldn't pass it up until lol

beanboy
Wazza

Post#538 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:50 pm

Played Sega Marine Fishing sometime later yesterday, and I had a super blast with it. I even beat the arcade mode too. I definitely love that sunset stage, and the music is really cool too. The interesting thing is, I am not a fishing game fan, but sega really made fishing fun. I'll play some more later today. :D

Johne
fragger

Post#539 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 pm

Aqua GT!!!!!

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#540 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:01 pm

I played a little bit of Frame Gride and also Aero Dancing I, very nice game.