A dreamcast documentary(s) by Archipel and G4TV (with interviews from dreamcast game devs.)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: A dreamcast documentary by Archipel (with interviews from dreamcast game devs.)

Post#21 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Update:

I finally found the dreamcast documentary, done by G4TV many years ago. I was going to put the link in my post yesterday, but my internet was giving beans. I put the link to the documentary, in my first post on page 1.

Surprisingly, alot of people have never seen this documentary before. But for others who have seen it many years ago, this will be a big nostalgic trip for them.

In the documentary, they interview devs who worked on Rez, Space Channel 5 etc. And they even interview Bernie Stolar. So enjoy this timeless classic everyone.

beanboy
Wazza

Re: A dreamcast documentary(s) by Archipel and G4TV (with interviews from dreamcast game devs.)

Post#22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:42 pm

Bump.

mr.kaeru
lithium

Re: A dreamcast documentary(s) by Archipel and G4TV (with interviews from dreamcast game devs.)

Post#23 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:33 am

On the topic of "dreamcast history related videos", in this interview, Peter Moore is talking quite a lot about his work at Sega. Really insightful.

McGaffryson
undertow

Post#24 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:02 am

God, I remember that G4 documentary. I think I was, like, eight or nine when I was browsing YouTube for Dreamcast related content and came across that. I think it was one of the plethora of things that convinced me to start saving up for one, since I thought the story and significance behind it was grand.

As for the two part one you posted, I'm going to have to watch that soon. It looks interesting.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#25 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Yeah, I myself was kinda young when the G4 dreamcast documentary came out. It was alot of fun to watch, excluding the sad part when they talked about sega discontinuing the dreamcast. The two part documentary is cool, check it out whenever you have some time.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#26 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:33 pm

Bump for anyone who missed this topic.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#27 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:11 am

Up and away. 8-)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#28 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:09 am

I have been seeing people commenting on youtube, saying they are looking for some worthy dreamcast documentaries, that aren't a waste of their time. Notice the word "worthy." Let me bump this topic up, so if they visit this site, they can easily find some.

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#29 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:49 am

This is so co. Thankabe this a

beanboy
Wazza

Post#30 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:37 am

Time to bump this up for 2022.