Bleemcast conspiracy *disclaimer tin foil necessary*

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Sega RPG

Re: Bleemcast conspiracy *disclaimer tin foil necessary*

Post#11 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:46 am

Don't know nothing about it apart from the basic story, so i can't comment on that, but since this is interesting i will follow :)

Only thing i can say is : sometime ago i read on a forum a post by linden stating there is no beta apart from the red/blue/etc coloured betas (refering to the almighty beta that should be almost complete that someono sometime mentioned)

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#12 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:47 am

247 who knows? the folklore about bleemcast is so vast, does anyone know what is truth?
allegedly there is another beta that is newer than the leaked beta.
then there is the beta that was used at E3.
????

this is still fun.
i found another bleemcast beta using webarchive focusing on sega dreamcast forums in 2003 and it has the 3/9/2003 date as well..

i have a feeling the tin foil will become even greater in size!
this thread might end up being filled with bleemcast betas from obscure dreamcast forums of years gone by lol

as for the russian dreamon compilation sega smash pack hack that sounds interesting too..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:30 am

SMiTH wrote:247 who knows? the folklore about bleemcast is so vast, does anyone know what is truth?

this is still fun.
i found another bleemcast beta using webarchive focusing on sega dreamcast forums in 2003 and it has the 3/9/2003 date as well..

i have a feeling the tin foil will become even greater in size!
this thread might end up being filled with bleemcast betas from obscure dreamcast forums of years gone by lol

as for the russian dreamon compilation sega smash pack hack that sounds interesting too..

Just dont know who hasthe russian sega dreamon pack the gui is very nice custom work for sure i can put it up.. Thing is it's all in order the file structure is not the same as the others.. all the file dates are 2001.. I had this for a very long time.. gui and use it much better then the one normal found at the time lol..

Here's the selfboot for that with the 300games.. I like it for the gui lol has cfg for each rom that you can change by hand for things lol.. lot of work someone did.. all the roms are in SGA format when you run a rom takes you to the normal smashpak menu then start.. to get back to select other games press start and a b x y together in the smash pack menu put return to menu goes back to the nice dreamon gui..

https://mega.nz/#!Puhh2AbJ!2XiO6u9wgnRK ... 05eDVQkeZk
rus1.png

rus2.png

Only real connection to the topic is this was given to me back then by the same guy that gave me the so called day later bleembeta lol.. sorry to be offtop.. it kinda fits

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:41 am

247 wrote:Don't know nothing about it apart from the basic story, so i can't comment on that, but since this is interesting i will follow :)

Only thing i can say is : sometime ago i read on a forum a post by linden stating there is no beta apart from the red/blue/etc coloured betas (refering to the almighty beta that should be almost complete that someono sometime mentioned)

Rand would say that i can tell you there was a finshed beta later build then the one we have people still have it i not say more then that public as it's upto them.. it still need cracking

Colours were regions pal ntsc notice the blue beta sometimes does not load a region pal game but will load the ntsc etc etc.. filesize is why the hacker said they was the same.. changing config settings then recompiling it would not change the files size.. I can do that with radquake make one 10fps one 72fps with 3 code line changes both are 702kb when compiled

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#15 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:49 am

Ian Micheal wrote:Rand would say that i can tell you there was a finshed beta later build then the one we have people still have it i not say more then that public as it's upto them.. it still need cracking

Yup.

Ian Micheal wrote:Colours were regions pal ntsc notice the blue beta sometimes does not load a region pal game but will load the ntsc etc etc.. filesize is why the hacker said they was the same.. changing config settings then recompiling it would not change the files size.. I can do that with radquake make one 10fps one 72fps with 3 code line changes both are 702kb when compiled

Interesting..thanks for the info

Ivan Guber
letterbomb

Post#16 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:13 am

Some time ago i'm upload some test versions of hacks retail bleemcast GT2, MGS, Tekken 3 http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-3623.html

Ian Micheal wrote:
Here's the selfboot for that with the 300games.. I like it for the gui lol has cfg for each rom that you can change by hand for things lol.. lot of work someone did.. all the roms are in SGA format when you run a rom takes you to the normal smashpak menu then start.. to get back to select other games press start and a b x y together in the smash pack menu put return to menu goes back to the nice dreamon gui..

Lot's of work made russian pirates company Vector. This is factory pressed disc, made in Russia and selling it in early 2000.

My disc.

Last edited by Ivan Guber on Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

aldair
Metallic

Post#17 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:18 am

Ivan GR wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

Lot's of work made russian pirates company Vector. This is factory pressed disc, made in Russia and selling it in early 2000.

My disc.

It had a dreamsnes 9.8 iso with the same theme as 9.7 and the list of roms was already loaded without scanning the cd. just as it is in sne4all and others.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#18 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:48 am

Ivan GR wrote:Some time ago i'm upload some test versions of hacks retail bleemcast GT2, MGS, Tekken 3 http://www.dc-swat.ru/forum/thread-3623.html

Ian Micheal wrote:

My disc.

Never knew it was a sold disc.. I can see the work that went into the file structure Thank for the info.. well it's there is people want to try it..

megavolt85
Developer

Post#19 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:26 am

Ian Micheal wrote:Cant promise anything it's what i got with an email a long time ago.. guess worth a look..

is standart beta, no any changes in program code

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#20 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:27 am

megavolt85 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Cant promise anything it's what i got with an email a long time ago.. guess worth a look..

is standart beta, no any changes in program code

yeah i told them dont get exited only change is it's a day later and story thanks megavolt85