Dreamcast-Talk members games list

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Megas_XLR
minority

Re: Dreamcast-Talk members games list

Post#201 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:59 pm

DCUltrapro wrote:No worries, did you post a thread in the new members area? Update your list when your new games arrive ;)

Where is that??

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#202 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 am

wow, I feel stupid lol, I thought there was a place for that, apologies I didn't realise it had either disappeared or never ACTUALLY been there lol :shock:

anyway hey ho lol, just post it in lounge if you want :)
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#203 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:32 am

Guys, I'm sitting here right now waiting for a DC game auction to end (edit: didn't win the auction, it was for Evil Twin) and I tallied up how much I've spent in the last 12 months on DC games.

I tallied up my 2011 purchases (only purchased DC items in the last few months of 2011), and including shipping, that was $122 spent. Then I tallied up my 2012 purchases from ebay and that was also about $122 spent so far. Ok, not too bad since stuff was spaced out... but then I remembered, hey, I bought some games from a dc-talk member for $50, and then I bought a few rare DC items on another forum for $110... I've spent $404 on DC games in the last 12 months and with Sturmwind and a few other items, I might easily spend another $50-$100 before the end of the year (meaning $500 on DC games within a 15 month period)!!

That's a lot of money! I need to get a grip and space things out more! My name is Dark and I have a Dreamcast problem :lol:

Alec1382
Vagabond

Post#204 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:43 am

dark wrote:That's a lot of money! I need to get a grip and space things out more! My name is Dark and I have a Dreamcast problem :lol:

You've come to the wrong place, because none of us see a need to get past acceptance! :D

You must have a lot of disposable cash, assuming you've spent money on other consoles. That said, I do too. Once I got a part-time job working 18 hours a week on minimum wage, half of the cash I earned went to whatever I damn well pleased. I've probably spent more than a grand on game stuff in the past half year.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#205 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:41 pm

I actually don't have a lot of disposable cash, which is why I need to get a grip ;) But I don't collect for any other consoles nor buy games for pc, so that $404 on dreamcast is 100% of my gaming expenses. Also, I missed another transaction I did, the real number is $434 so far. Ugh lol

I'm going to have to ebay some stuff to justify the expenses.

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Post#206 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

Dark, did you post a video to me to watch of you reviewing some hombrew games, or was that someone else like pcw ?

Could whoever uploaded them re upload ?

I mentioned it would be cool if someone review every "post dc" game and someone uploaded a video like it.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#207 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:20 pm

djvectorman wrote:Dark, did you post a video to me to watch of you reviewing some hombrew games, or was that someone else like pcw ?

That was me. Here's the link to the playlist again:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... e=view_all
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Post#208 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Ok Thank you pcw.

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Post#209 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:03 am

Wow your videos are perfect, short, giving detailed info of developers and game, credit, show gameplay, tips etc. I like the 3d and 2.5 graphics of Revolver and Echos Quest. Do you use a dc emulator, I ask because you have great video quality of screen.

The more gameplay I watched of Primitive Nightmare the more I liked it.
Did you find a sdiso link yet ?

Would be cool if someone did a Tempest2000 DC game (Jaguar Port) with original music like in PN and some of the Tempest Jaguar music.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#210 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:54 am

djvectorman wrote:Wow your videos are perfect, short, giving detailed info of developers and game, credit, show gameplay, tips etc.

Thanks! I try to get as much information as possible.

djvectorman wrote:Do you use a dc emulator, I ask because you have great video quality of screen.

Nope, it's all recorded from the original hardware. I never use emulators (with the exception of my Scribblenauts videos from a while back).

djvectorman wrote:The more gameplay I watched of Primitive Nightmare the more I liked it.
Did you find a sdiso link yet ?

Unfortunately no. I wish I could make one myself but I could never figure out how to work the conversion program.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live