Project Justice + Rival Schools 2 discussion

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
JetSetRadioo
shadow

Re: Project Justice + Rival Schools 2 discussion

Post#21 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:21 am

One of the reasons I bought a dreamcast for sure! Played Rival Schools in the arcade a lot while on vacation. A friend I made there printed out the move-list at the internetcafé on the grounds. Good summer.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#22 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:57 pm

Aye, cool story!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#23 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:19 pm

I think I might play this game again this week.
Diga Doo, Diga Doo, Diga Doo, Paunch! :lol:

beanboy
Wazza

Post#24 » Sat May 15, 2021 2:21 pm

I think alot of us literally miss this game series.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#25 » Sun May 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Wow three replies in a row Beanboy, you're really passionate about the game aren't you :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#26 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:10 pm

Dude this game is sick! :D

SolidSonicTH
dark night

Post#27 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:15 am

I'll revive this topic so I don't have to make another: does anyone have a working 100% save game for this game? None of the saves I've tried downloading for this game actually unlock any characters.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#28 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:06 am

Have you tried the saves that are on the Dream Explorer disc? Pretty sure there are working ones on there. Are you using the PAL version of the game? It might not work with a US save or vice versa.

https://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmutool/rel ... g=en&menu=

SolidSonicTH
dark night

Post#29 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:18 am

I downloaded the US save, I'm pretty sure, and I'm using the US version of the game. I have used the save on Dream Explorer (as well as this CD containing a bunch of VMU saves).

It does actually load the save on startup but doesn't unlock any characters.

I mostly need this for a fighting game tournament I'm bringing my Dreamcast to so in case people want to play it the characters will be there.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#30 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:02 am

I played it again yesterday. I always have fun playing the students like Hinata, Batsu and Tiffany. Hideo, after so many years, is still one of my top best favourite characters in that game, especially in the first game. Or as Roy calls him, "Mr. Japanese businessman." :lol:

I will admit, in Project Justice, Vatsu is a nice character to play, but I like Batsu and Burning Batsu alot more. I still have to unlock Kurow and Demon Hyo. :)