I like to:
- Make VHS recordings of myself using the XDP Web Browser (like using Google when it works, listening to MIDIs, playing some of the Flash games)
- See all the initial splash pages of the games I can connect to
- Fiddle with all of the options for web browsers, even the ones that aren't functional anymore!
- Try and find some IRC chats, which are undoubtedly inactive despite having people in them at the time
(Maybe they're AFK?)
- Check on Seaman - they are in the Frogman stage, at least 70 days in the game, and at the moment asking me about personal health questions...
- Check on Chao from Sonic Adventure - interested in the very simplistic Chao mechanics in the first game, in addition to the visual differences of the neutral Chao. (a green-to-blue gradient, as opposed to the yellow-to-blue gradient that was in the remakes!) The Chao seem to have life cycles based on how much food they are given. The Light Chaos Chao also sparkle continuously, which is such a nice effect!
- Sometimes play a round of ChuChu Rocket when someone else is online! (Thanks, Big_Nuggie! You were my first opponent in over 20 years!)
- Just enjoy a drink, lean back on the beanbag chair, and imagine what a hassle in a sort of beautiful kind of way, connecting to others online must have been in 2000.
What about you?