Who Wants To Beat Up a Millionaire Death

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Who Wants To Beat Up a Millionaire Death

Post#1 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:12 pm

My wife just told me Regis Philbin just died yesterday. He was the original US host of "Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?" that was the basis used in the parody version in the DC video game "Who Wants To Beat Up a Millionaire?". My wife and I play that game...a very humorous adult version of the real thing.

To note, Egregious Philin is the parody name of the host in the game. You have to play it with others or it is not fun. A true adult party game.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

dcdingo
Quad Damage

Re: Who Wants To Beat Up a Millionaire Death

Post#2 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:33 am

i saw this in the news and thought it was quite eerie we had literally had a conversation about this game. Very sad.
PSO - Crimez (Lv136 FoNewm) / Revlis (Lv20 RaCast)
Anything else - dcdingo
YouTube Link

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#3 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 pm

dcdingo wrote:i saw this in the news and thought it was quite eerie we had literally had a conversation about this game. Very sad.

Agreed. Even more eerie is Bing's "Today In History" features Kathie Lee Gifford leaving the show"Live", which she and Regis Philbin hosted for 15-years together. Notable footnote: Nickelodeon cartoon "Hey Arnold!" featured a parody of them and their talk show.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 am

RIP Regis Philbin

To a better place