New member to game online dc

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Rhys17
lithium

New member to game online dc

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:00 am

Yes I'm finally online on my dreamcast (looks like you can in new zealand) also going to be a regular player for most of the games online ;) . Ps is there any other new Zealanders that go online, just curious haha

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Re: New member to game online dc

Post#2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:14 am

nice to have you! this community just keeps growing

Xiden
Developer

Post#3 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:20 am

Welcome to the community! I'm not sure if we have any other New Zealand players so you may be the first :). I know we have some from Australia though.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#4 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:40 am

Dreamcast worldwide forever!
Thanks for joining the site, Happy to have a new member online!

dcdingo
Quad Damage

Post#5 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Welcome, friend! It's always great to see different countries join the community. Look forward to seeing you online in the future!
PSO - Crimez (Lv136 FoNewm) / Revlis (Lv20 RaCast)
Anything else - dcdingo
YouTube Link

Gocha
letterbomb

Post#6 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:19 pm

Hey! welcome, personaly I haven't seen someone from your country yet, but there might be, you can also invite some people from there and make sure lol.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#7 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:19 pm

Welcome! You found the right place to game online. Dreamcast-Live has a schedule of live game events for starters.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs