Looking for Metal Gear Solid Bleemcast

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
rosstheboss88
noob

Looking for Metal Gear Solid Bleemcast

Post#1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:27 pm

Looking for links for the Bleemcast version of Metal Gear Solid. Don't care for other Bleemcast games just that one (unless it helps others). Moving my collection and gaming over to Terraonion's Mode after 20 years of discs. Thanks.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Re: Looking for Metal Gear Solid Bleemcast

Post#2 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:45 pm

If you make 5 posts the Download and Bleem Threads will be unlocked for you.
I am very curious if these really do work with the MODE, I was thinking about getting one.
Please let us know if Bleem is working.
https://mega.nz/#F!36oG0aib!TIDJ5fqYUThPBja1vrwyhQ

How will it read the PSX ISO? Does this device include any documentation about Bleem?

rosstheboss88
noob

Post#3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:55 pm

I think I finally found another copy elsewhere but I will look at it. I am a long time Dreamcast owner since Christmas 1999. I plan on buying the MODE next month. Terraonion claims say it will work with all file types including bin, cue, cdi, and gdi out of the box. My discs are finally dying and my laser is making even more aggressive noises so I am downloading the US library. I found most of it online in several places. I will keep my discs and my laser safely, but, after DCHDMI earlier this year, I think it is finally time to retire discs in favor of a more elegant modern solution.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:30 pm

There is no version of Metal Gear 3D uno justa Integral. But besta xdelta patch em

Hail our almighty roberto67024 ah mean SolidSnake11

*eek* jus dawned one me. Yeh you need the doubly-cracked Bleem!casts ta skip two disc checks

RAW Write is a must!!! In your Padus Discjuggler burner

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#5 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:20 pm

Yeah thanks for trying it out with Bleem, another set of images are around that disable the disc check, you might need those... really curious how you are going to swap disc to a PSX ISO, they don't have the name and art inserted like Dreamcast games do.

lukester64
noob

Post#6 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:20 am

I'm wanting to make an auto boot Bleemcast version of Street Fighter EX2. Anyone know how I can go about doing it or perhaps there's someone who already did? Also the Street Fighter the Movie too XD.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#7 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:52 pm

jlegend6
shadow

Post#8 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:05 pm

trying to get this threads unlocked

McGaffryson
undertow

Post#9 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:12 pm

jlegend6 wrote:trying to get this threads unlocked

Lol same. I'm super surprised how active these forums are, so it'll be pretty neat finally getting to talk to other people who have DCs. :D :D :D

jlegend6
shadow

Post#10 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:25 pm

Yeah, I found the downloads, they don't work. I keep getting a black screen when loading. It shows bleemcast. Just have no idea whats going on and why it doesn't work right. Im surprised how active the community is here as well. I had to join and find homebrews!