Discjuggler trouble...

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
jeanjokes
noob

Discjuggler trouble...

Post#1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:52 pm

So last week I was able to burn House of the Dead 2 and Quake 3 to cd roms easily with no issue and they work fine on my dreamcast. Recently, I have tried to burn Phantasy Star Ver 2 to a cdr using discjuggler but for some reason it doesn't want to burn on to the disk... I select all the right settings in the advanced tab, go to click burn and then the cache bar goes straight to 100% and then diskjuggler asks me to insert another disc... I tried multiple times again but no joy :( I even tried it with other cdi files and still get the same problem. I make sure overburn is selected as well.

I have an external cd drive and I'm using the trial version of discjuggler but was able to burn House of the dead and Quake 3 with no problem last week.

I also downloaded imgburn and every time I keep trying to burn a cdi using imgburn I get some interpretation error...

If anyone could help me out that would be great!

jeanjokes
noob

Re: Discjuggler trouble...

Post#2 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:17 pm

I have added a screenshot of what comes up when I try to burn on discjuggler
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-10-24 181656.png

jeanjokes
noob

Post#3 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:27 pm

This is the error I get as well
Attachments
Screenshot 2020-10-24 182620.png
Screenshot 2020-10-24 182620.png (10.63 KiB) Viewed 4785 times

Alexislight
minority

Post#4 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:05 pm

jeanjokes wrote:I have added a screenshot of what comes up when I try to burn on discjuggler

mode 1-dvd1? it's wrong setting. this should be mode2. and not overwrite,only if is required by the game.

Deebo
shadow

Post#5 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 pm

ImgBurn never lets me down

jeanjokes
noob

Post#6 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:55 pm

I downloaded the trial of Alcohol 120 and that seemed to do the trick.