Dreamcast Video Thread

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
ERVOSCV
Anarki

Re: Dreamcast Video Thread

Post#1441 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 5:34 pm

My good DC buddy, No1DopeChampion made a little video of us playing some Gundam online and I just wanted to share with you all!

We both recorded sessions and he compiled them together. I really love this game, I'm so grateful the online aspect was revived!

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Castlevania Resurrection - damn...just wow

Post#1442 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:48 pm

Worked OT just to help build the hype train lol. Never thought I'd see the day where this was playable but here we are...and I was pessimistic about it happening. Well I admit when I am wrong...and I am so glad I was!

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Castlevania Resurrection - damn...just wow

Post#1443 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:05 pm

This amazing! Another disc my rev0 won't have but wonders on my secondary unit sucha phat tune and visual!!!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#1444 » Mon May 03, 2021 1:48 pm

Wow! This game looks cool. And the levels look huge.

Thanks for updating us about this game in this vid. :D

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Dreamcast Dreamland - GDEMU GUIDE AND GIVEAWAY - 10/22

Post#1445 » Tue May 04, 2021 9:25 am

It all starts today! I finally get to talk about my favorite console ever made...and my favorite 3D arcade platform ever made!

But I love starting out with a trailer / teardown and hardware overview! Especially when the hardware itself is so unique and interesting like the Dreamcast and NAOMI is

Should be a fun 18 weeks. So much stuff coming up!

Plus I may add more videos...any requests? lol
Last edited by Vgesoterica on Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:16 am, edited 21 times in total.

Green Ranger
killer

Re: Dreamcast Dreamland - new Sega series - DC and NAOMI Teardown - 5/4

Post#1446 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Nice video! When talking about Dreamcast games let me know if you plan on discussing titles released after the console's lifespan (indie titles/homebrew) as well as fan translations of JP games.

beanboy
Wazza

Re: Dreamcast Dreamland - new Sega series - DC and NAOMI Teardown - 5/4

Post#1447 » Sun May 09, 2021 3:20 pm

I'm going to watch this vid in a while.

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Re: Dreamcast Dreamland - new Sega series - Rez - 5/11

Post#1448 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:17 am

Just one of the Dreamcast's best games...no big deal lol

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Dreamcast Dreamland - new Sega series - Rez - 5/11

Post#1449 » Tue May 11, 2021 2:07 pm

Wish was code invincible there's saves sure but won't play through it all lol

Sega's trademark challenging superhuman difficulty and especially there's a alternate quick good+ ending even tougher to acquire!

beanboy
Wazza

Post#1450 » Sat May 15, 2021 1:42 pm

I hope there is a near completed version of this game out there, on a cd or dev kit. If so, that would be a great find.