Music video Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ian Micheal
Developer

Music video Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

Post#1 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:07 pm

This is from a song written and music by Tommy Dorsey
Sung by lead singer Ian micheal For Trikk justice

2010 2021 (C)
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: FIXED Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

Post#2 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:31 am

I thought it was a video clip for dreamcast but it's you :-)
Great music Ian !

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: FIXED Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

Post#3 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:48 am

:) thanks was the last song i did with the band so not tight and was fast sing thru on what the idea was..

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: Music video Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

Post#4 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:39 pm

--bluesy/country riff
--good lyrics
--good vox

what you think of me don't matter to any1...but you.
you get to say whats on your mind, and you think that every1 cares.
but you don't hear what they say about you.
if you did it would break your stride.

keep thinkin' that way, keep on talkin' your talk... it doesn't matter to me....it doesn't really matter whats goin' on.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Music video Does not really matter Trikk Justice Ian micheal Tommy Dorsey Original song

Post#5 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:04 am

could be a good song with some work thanks mate.. :) Very raw it was just working things out last song we ever did so as you know it was very early cut so the band could learn it latter .. Bu thought might as well share it.. all music is tommy doresy we used to do these type of demos for the band to have to learn then do it with them.. we lived across the street form each other lol so was easier to do this then give them cd's of the new songs to learn..

So that's what this is really it would changed a lot was not like ether of us thought any one would ever hear this lol