Win a Dreamcast Game! Create a Christmas-themed Visual Chat with PSO for Your Chance to Win!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
DreamcastUK
brutal

Re: Win a Dreamcast Game! Create a Christmas-themed Visual Chat with PSO for Your Chance to Win!

Post#11 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:47 am

Best of luck to everyone who entered the designs all look very festive and what a great prize! Quake 3 Arena
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Re: Win a Dreamcast Game! Create a Christmas-themed Visual Chat with PSO for Your Chance to Win!

Post#12 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:56 am

OK, the winner will be announced during the next few days - stay tuned!

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#13 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:48 am

I am about ready to announce the winner. Just to make sure, is everyone OK with the prize being Quake III Arena? Earlier I mentioned that THPS might also be a possibility, however, our previous compo.'s winner chose that game for himself. If Q3A is A-OK with all of you, then please let me know here! Thanks!

Stooball
shadow

Post#14 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:41 am

Sounds like a great prize! I once won a copy of Willy Beamish for the Sega CD, and it was the greatest thing ever!!

Stooball
shadow

Post#15 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:36 am

What news from the mark? :)