Dreamcast Video Thread

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Dreamcast didn't have to die pt 2 - Model 2 vs M2...we could have had this in 1996!

Post#1501 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:23 am

Part 2 of the Dreamcast didn't have to die series proving that in 1996 Sega could have had a console (just sit on saturn and wait till 96 and release this) at home with near to or identical performance to Model 2 to pit against Nintendo and Sony at the same price point!

Oh what could have been!

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Sega Strike Fighter - the game that was SUPPOSED to come to Dreamcast!

Post#1502 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:41 am

I'd usually just pop this in my Unported thread but this one hurts the most because it was on release calendars for Dreamcast...and cancelled! Between this and Propellor Arena apparently games based on flying were just CURSED on Dreamcast

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Re: Sega Strike Fighter - the game that was SUPPOSED to come to Dreamcast!

Post#1503 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Damn this would have been amazing on the Dreamcast! I love games like this.

SpaceHoliday
lithium

Post#1504 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:45 pm

A great video, as always!
Hello, Lewis here. Read my posts at http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#1505 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Nice video, had no idea it was ever intended for dreamcast. Kind of an Airforce Delta vibe.

Sega went on to do their After Burner Climax, so that was another sega air combat game that came after this. :)

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Post#1506 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:35 am

dark wrote:Nice video, had no idea it was ever intended for dreamcast. Kind of an Airforce Delta vibe.

Sega went on to do their After Burner Climax, so that was another sega air combat game that came after this. :)

Yes it was on a few release calendars in magazines back in the day. Sadly we obviously never got it

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#1507 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:11 pm

It looks nice but sadly not came on Dreamcast..
What is your opinion about Aero Dancing i? I hope see the last one translated which support online too.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#1508 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:42 pm

I thought Aero Dancing 1 was a lot more fun than 2. The 4 player formation flying was bizarre but fun if you could convince your friends to do it. I don't think I've seen 4 person formation flying on the same screen in local multiplayer anywhere else. Never tried the third Aero Dancing game that was only released in Japan, but it looks similar to #2.

Vgesoterica
Rank 9

Giant Gram 2000: All Japan Pro Wrestling 3! A total 10/10

Post#1509 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:08 am

Sure I have no clue who most of the wrestlers are but when it comes to wrestling games on Dreamcast / NAOMI this is absolutely my fav game. I remember importing it back in the day and having a BLAST playing with friends.

Anyone else a Giant Gram fan?

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Dreamcast Video Thread

Post#1510 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:42 pm

Thanks to J0shuaKane for showing us this mad boundary break!!