Dreamcast Beta Confirm / Debunk List

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Dreamcast Beta Confirm / Debunk List

Post#91 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:35 pm

That's a bit rude mista. The guy is going through a lot of trouble to dig through his old files and get it up and running just to get some screenshots for us. You really can't blame him for not wanting to take the risk. We're talking LucasArts here which is now part of Disney. A massive company compared to Konami and far more likely to take legal action against something like this.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#92 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:01 pm

Hello, I would like to know if there is more information about these two games:
Monsters Breeder

Screenshot_20220919-160804.png

Xcelerator:

Screenshot_20220919-163044.png

And also this one called Blades of Vengeance."

Looks like very interesting games!

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#93 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:55 pm

@Ryo_Hazuki Blades of Vengeance is Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm. :)

I've tried contacting some people about Monster Breed but I haven't heard back. From what I've researched though, the game was probably close to finished.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#94 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:03 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:@Ryo_Hazuki Blades of Vengeance is Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm. :)

I've tried contacting some people about Monster Breed but I haven't heard back. From what I've researched though, the game was probably close to finished.

I actually had a video of monster breed gameplay. It showed two monsters fighting in a cave being recorded off a tv. Its long gone though. Not even sure where i got it from, probably japanese media

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#95 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:17 am

I guess Monster Breeder wouldn't be my type of video game genre but it looks promising:
https://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/10/mon ... cancelled/

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#96 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Wonder if that Blades of Vengeance title was supposed to be a tie in to the game Blades of Vengeance on genesis/megadrive

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#97 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Xleration apparently became Off-Road Thunder, which was then renamed 4 Wheel Thunder and was released at the time, published by Midway.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/dream ... 0-2448641/

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#98 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Thanks for the answers!

I remember another game at the time, which was a game about Playmobil dolls, I remember reading a preview of the n64 version in a magazine, at the end of the article it talked about a 128 bit version for the Dreamcast in parallel development. Something about it?

Sorry for my poor english.. :mrgreen:

Leyenda03
shadow

Post#99 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:22 pm

And what happened to the images of the game of indiana jones and the infernal machine?

Leyenda03
shadow

Post#100 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:25 pm

And one more question at the beginning of the topic there is a list of games and I see Woody Woodpecker Racing and Renegade Racers, you say they were 100%, is there a possibility that someone has these games or do they not know where they are