All the games that allow for user created content or dlc

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
mrneo240
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Available to play any game, working on gathering them.

All the games that allow for user created content or dlc

Post by mrneo240 »

I know we have:
  • chu chu
  • jrf
  • sonic adventure
  • golem no mango
  • web browsers
What's some other games that load user made stuff?

deluxux
Black Mesa

Re: All the games that allow for user created content or dlc

Post by deluxux »

4x4 Evolution! You can download user made tracks! You have over 2000 to pick from! The cool thing is you can simply download to RAM, no VMU required.

Doesn't really count because you make tracks on PC but you can make tracks in Test Drive V-Rally.
V-Rally serving up more than 80 tracks that are spread through 12 different countries. If these aren't enough to keep your wheels spinning, try one of the game's strongest features, the track generator, which can be used to create radical tracks that can be saved to the VMU and traded with friends. --Benjamin Reese

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post by Anthony817 »

Hal-Life has over a dozen user created mods on DC with all new content as well.

Londinium
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I'm up for anything

Post by Londinium »

Sonic Adventure 2 has the Chao Daycare
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dark
Shark Patrol

Post by dark »

I think JGR/JSR allowed you to make/download custom graffiti.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post by dark »

Oh yeah, Dream Studio gives you some tools to make your own RPG scenes out of the collection of graphics that exists in the game. And Otoire Dreamcast Sequencer allows you to make midi-based music on dreamcast, there was even a midi peripheral sold for DC in Japan that allowed you to connect a midi keyboard for use with the software.

Londinium
dirty sailor
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I'm up for anything

Post by Londinium »

dark wrote:there was even a midi peripheral sold for DC in Japan that allowed you to connect a midi keyboard for use with the software.
If we gave it enough time, the Dreamcast would've ended up having a peripheral to cook food :lol:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dark
Shark Patrol

Post by dark »

You could probably warm something up with it if you put the food by the fan vent :lol:

beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

Lol! :lol: