Monkey Ball Dreamcast Homebrew

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Monkey Ball Dreamcast Homebrew

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 5:50 pm

So I was just wondering if this was still being worked on or like a proof of concept? I for one would love to play Monkey Ball on the Dreamcast

OlivusPrime
dirty sailor

Re: Monkey Ball Dreamcast Homebrew

Post#2 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:31 pm

Would be awesome if it continued development! I always thought Super Monkey Ball would have been a definitive multiplayer experience for the console had the Dreamcast survived another year or two.

In the meantime, you can also check out NeverBall, which is a very similar experience on the console.

Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Re: Monkey Ball Dreamcast Homebrew

Post#3 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:31 pm

OlivusPrime wrote:Would be awesome if it continued development! I always thought Super Monkey Ball would have been a definitive multiplayer experience for the console had the Dreamcast survived another year or two.

In the meantime, you can also check out NeverBall, which is a very similar experience on the console.

Yes I have seen that, it looks alright but I want the real thing. Or as close as I can get. I'm not sure if Dave Reichelt is working on Driving Strikers (I could be totally wrong) but if he work on this again that would be awesome :)