Phantasystar online v2 Blaze Xploder codes (PAL) Help

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
KrazyKronk
shadow

Phantasystar online v2 Blaze Xploder codes (PAL) Help

Post#1 » Fri May 12, 2023 1:32 am

Hello Everyone,

Delighted to join this Dreamcast community and see that the BEST console still lives on to this day!

I'm ecstatic to have found my original Dreamcast and delighted that it still works well.

Back in the day, I played PSO online Pal version constantly using the Blaze Xploder codes - unfortunately I'm unable to locate the codes online now (perhaps they've been removed) is anyone able to direct me to where I might be able to view these, I've tried some web-sights but they don't seem to work?

Many thanks!

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Phantasystar online v2 Blaze Xploder codes (PAL) Help

Post#2 » Fri May 12, 2023 9:46 am

Ives' CDIs are the way to be, technical breakthrough! To play in Sylverant. No more GD trashing the laser

KrazyKronk
shadow

Post#3 » Fri May 12, 2023 10:28 am

Thanks, I was hopeful that I might be able to continue with where I left off before I put my Dreamcast in storage - hoping to be able to max out on every thing using the Xploder disk codes as I did before and have fun with the game like this.

The codes I've found on-line look to be similar to what I had before they're just not working!?

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:32 pm

Tread carefully hacked weapons will earn a ban

Unless youse actually playing alone. Ives uses NTSC-U I don't think your PAL SNAK could adapt

KrazyKronk
shadow

Post#5 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:53 pm

I'd play offline but, it's not to mod any weapons that would lead to a potential ban.

Just wondering what's happening for the codes not to work.

KrazyKronk
shadow

Post#6 » Sun May 14, 2023 5:42 am

I just read an post online that says - PSO v2 recognises Xploder codes unlike the original version ,but this begs the question as to why there are multiple sites online specifically for v2 version codes, I need to keep digging!

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#7 » Sun May 14, 2023 6:23 am

PSO Codebreaker Code Maker for DNS:

viewtopic.php?t=13799

from what I remember we had to use different enable codes than the ones generated by the app.
the dns codes were fine.
it can generate dns codes for each version of dc pso.

if it turns out that the enable codes are not working, you might want to use webarchive and find what enable codes were being used around 2009.
we should also have them listed on this site somewhere, when we hosted the leaked pso server.
obviously the dns codes that would be listed wouldn't be useful (generate your own with the app)

most people use either autoconnect cdi's or the bluecrab patcher disk.
but its good to have all options available.

Here are some of the enable codes i found:
(post more if you find them)

good luck!

Code: Select all

PSO US v1

Enable Code:
1EBF9758
C0705040

PSO PAL V1

Enable Code:
144F9758
C0705040

PSO PAL V2

Enable Code:
1B7AAF61
8C5FF000
116F90D5
C0705040
1A87D212
1EEC10FE
0000D002
1EF4D0FE
2012D102
1E04D0FE
0009000B
1E14D0FE
AC937F78
1E24D0FE
0B50C4F3

KrazyKronk
shadow

Post#8 » Sun May 14, 2023 10:17 am

Are you able to direct me to the app for generating codes?

Many thanks

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#9 » Sun May 14, 2023 4:36 pm

KrazyKronk wrote:Are you able to direct me to the app for generating codes?

Many thanks

It was first link in the post i made earlier.

viewtopic.php?t=13799

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#10 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:48 am

KrazyKronk wrote:I just read an post online that says - PSO v2 recognises Xploder codes unlike the original version ,but this begs the question as to why there are multiple sites online specifically for v2 version codes, I need to keep digging!

Generally, keep a separate VMU for your codes. Don't put a PSOv2 save on the same card as your codes or they wont work.
After you have loaded the codes and your game is loading, swap out your VMU to the one with your save file.