DC BLUERETRO BOARD

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
jounge
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Phantasy Star Online

DC BLUERETRO BOARD

Post by jounge »

For now, Blueretro supports simulating a VMU (200 cells). I have designed a motherboard with a combination of VA0 board, VA1 board, and VA0 VA1, and each handle has a separate indicator light at the plug position of the handle
微信图片_20231009231938.jpg
微信图片_20231009231939.jpg
微信图片_20231009231940.jpg
微信图片_202310092319381.jpg
lerabot
blackout!
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Starlancer

Re: DC BLUERETRO BOARD

Post by lerabot »

That's VERY cool. Is this available for purchase?
Indie Game Studio
OatBob
MegaDeath

Post by OatBob »

Excellent work.

I know many consumers would be eager to purchase if you have market ambition.
shinjitsunayu.me/ - web content for DC.

spinksy
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO v2, Gundam

Post by spinksy »

I would be interested in one pf these - can the lights for controller ports be changed?
Dreamcast, it's still thinking.

PSO v2 HuCAST lvl.46
name: Predator
jounge
shadow

Post by jounge »

lerabot wrote:That's VERY cool. Is this available for purchase?
I come from China and I want to sell it, but I don't know which method is convenient for you to purchase. Do you know China's Xianyu app? I have released many game console modifications there, but for foreign countries, I don't know which method is suitable for me, which is the fastest and most convenient
jounge
shadow

Post by jounge »

OatBob wrote:Excellent work.

I know many consumers would be eager to purchase if you have market ambition.
I come from China and I want to sell it, but I don't know which method is convenient for you to purchase. Do you know China's Xianyu app? I have released many game console modifications there, but for foreign countries, I don't know which method is suitable for me, which is the fastest and most convenient
jounge
shadow

Post by jounge »

spinksy wrote:I would be interested in one pf these - can the lights for controller ports be changed?
These LEDs can be changed, and the reason they are blue, red, and green pink is because in addition to the original handle, our domestic handle pairing is successful, which corresponds to the four colors 1234P. Blue, red, and green pink are not as obvious as the transparent box on the original box, which can be added but is only an indicator function. Now, because BLUERETRO supports virtual vmu, it is now a perfect DIY and an official function, It doesn't have the handle to control the switch of the main unit, but I don't think that function is very practical, so only the wireless handle and fan free, or any XH2.54 3PIN fan can be used, because I integrated NE555 on the board, which can deceive the main unit without the need for the original fan
spinksy
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO v2, Gundam

Post by spinksy »

jounge wrote:
spinksy wrote:I would be interested in one pf these - can the lights for controller ports be changed?
These LEDs can be changed, and the reason they are blue, red, and green pink is because in addition to the original handle, our domestic handle pairing is successful, which corresponds to the four colors 1234P. Blue, red, and green pink are not as obvious as the transparent box on the original box, which can be added but is only an indicator function. Now, because BLUERETRO supports virtual vmu, it is now a perfect DIY and an official function, It doesn't have the handle to control the switch of the main unit, but I don't think that function is very practical, so only the wireless handle and fan free, or any XH2.54 3PIN fan can be used, because I integrated NE555 on the board, which can deceive the main unit without the need for the original fan
Ok, I'd like one with

port 1 = red
port 2 = yellow
port 3 = blue
port 4 = green

like the colours for Power stone 2 multiplayer - that would be cool

thanks
Dreamcast, it's still thinking.

PSO v2 HuCAST lvl.46
name: Predator
Panja0
lithium

Post by Panja0 »

Awesome!
I have an external controller myself. Works great, this this of course better looking.
Does it have the original controller ports as well?
jounge
shadow

Post by jounge »

This one is an automatic switch between the original and wireless grips, the HW2 version