Wave games still trading?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
runkthepunk
Doom
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I will happily play any once I get myself set-up with a decent internet connection!

Wave games still trading?

Post by runkthepunk »

Hey guys

Does anyone know if Wave are still trading?

I have tried contacting them 5-6 times chasing an order over the last couple of months but never hear back they used to be good at replying in the past.

I know they were clearing out some old stock at reduced prices (that is what my order contains plus a debug demo) so am thinking they may have folded?

No new posts on facebook since start of October as far as I can see.

Any knowledge is appreciated

Thanks!

galaxygod
core

Re: Wave games still trading?

Post by galaxygod »

They’re still active on Twitter, you should hit them up there and see if you can get a reply

runkthepunk
Doom
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I will happily play any once I get myself set-up with a decent internet connection!

Post by runkthepunk »

galaxygod wrote:They’re still active on Twitter, you should hit them up there and see if you can get a reply
Hey man

Thanks for letting me know glad to know they are still in business!

Holsten
fragger

Post by Holsten »

Still waiting on my driving striker pre- order physical copy, but i pretty much gave up on that.
Holsten knallt am dollsten.

OniKuno
shadow

Post by OniKuno »

I ordered from them last month they took a while to send my game but I received it 10 days later since I'm in the same country as the developers.

runkthepunk
Doom

Post by runkthepunk »

I am in the UK so same country as Wave but still no contact.

I am not on twitter so can't message them on there but I send messages directly to the email on their site and no response. I cannot see for sure but it looks like last twitter post was quite a while ago at the start of December.

Last thing I got delivered was a game in the half price discount event in September I think but still waiting on two more.

I am starting to think they are no more