Dreamcast Video Thread

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Dreamcast Video Thread

Post#1391 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:24 am

This time I connected first shot and we had a silky perfect three runs !!!

Roel
Developer

Post#1392 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:20 am

Christuserloeser's GamesCom booth:

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1393 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:12 pm

mistamontiel wrote:

..!!

Lol in my defense I must have had a bad connection. I saw both of you stuck at the start . This is why you saw me stopped a few feet away from the starting line , because I was waiting for you 2. Then u smashed into me and you vanished . Not vanish like you took off more like just disappeared. So I waited a few seconds and figured I'll just proceed . I finally got dieconnected near the end and found out I was 3rd that whole time haha
Italian Stallion

Saiga GeneCast
dark night

Post#1394 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey guys, how is it going? I've just uploaded a review of the 4x Memory Card. If you would like to, please check the video out.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNtvWRAEbJ8
:)
Attachments
4x Memory Card Thumbnail.png
4x Memory Card Thumbnail.png (410.89 KiB) Viewed 22326 times

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#1395 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:25 am

5:00 made me cuckoo loool by the way I never posted no 1:18 lap I'm wrongly in the online rankz

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#1396 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:59 am

That is an awesome video mista. I think I could possibly keep up now. Lol

Shuouma
Developer

Post#1397 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey mista

Fixed the Ranking now :)

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#1398 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:13 am

Fuckin fierce !!!!! 23:10 someone got shoved out nasty lol and pcwzrd we were neck and neck on Brazil ! Long low speed turns such a chore track lolllllll 34:42 also TacT wrecking out @ fin LOL
Last edited by mistamontiel on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chael
fire

Post#1399 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:52 am

Nice vid, mista you were a lot faster than anybody else hehe. And you even got some 6 players races!

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1400 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:18 am

hmm I see where I went wrong. Looks like nose view is the way to go and St Pauli Girl is the correct beer to drink for Monaco . Nice Mista!!! Cheers!! back at ya my friend.
Italian Stallion