capcom vs snk

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
beanboy
Wazza

Re: capcom vs snk

Post#21 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:34 pm

JetSetRadioo wrote:Which version is best/recommended?

On dreamcast, check out either CvS Millenium Fight 2000, or CvS Pro which has almost everything unlocked and has Dan and Joe Higashi, even though they kinda suck in this game.

And check out the sequel CvS2 Millionaire Fighting.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#22 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:03 pm

Last week, I had two EX characters to buy Zangief and Vega. I bought Zangief and unlocked the secret Thailand stage. Then I bought Vega, and unlocked Morrigan. Now I have to make alot of VS points, to buy them and Nakoruru. I've been doing that since Thursday last week. :D

beanboy
Wazza

Post#23 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:15 pm

Okay. Unlocking Akuma and stuff in CvS 1 Millenium Fight 2000, is alot tougher in comparison to doing it in CvS Pro. Interesting.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#24 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Alright! I think I unlocked everything. Or did I? Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun! :shock:

Lol! :D

Okay, under all seriousness. I unlocked and bought everything in the shop, even Akuma. Somehow, I wonder if there is something else hidden in this game. Is Shin Akuma a possibility? Hmmmm. :geek:

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#25 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:00 pm

Classic Beanboy post bump!

Do you have Nakoruru and the snow background already?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#26 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:41 pm

dark wrote:Classic Beanboy post bump!

Do you have Nakoruru and the snow background already?

Yeah done already. :D
I bought both Nakoruru and her stage. Including Morrigan and her stage. That Nakoruru stage is really cool. I even got the secret Thailand stage, and Akuma's stage too. 8-)

beanboy
Wazza

Post#27 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:15 pm

I unlocked and bought everything late last year. Stages, characters, extra options and features etc. It was alot of fun, and a great journey. Now I wish there were more things to unlock in the game. :lol:

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#28 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:56 pm

I hope they make a Capcom vs SNK 3. These days with both the Street Fighter series and King of Fighters series using 3D graphics on a 2D plane, there are more similarities than ever between the games and the developers wouldn't even need to necessarily redraw everything.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#29 » Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:11 pm

dark wrote:I hope they make a Capcom vs SNK 3. These days with both the Street Fighter series and King of Fighters series using 3D graphics on a 2D plane, there are more similarities than ever between the games and the developers wouldn't even need to necessarily redraw everything.

Me too. And good points.