4 player experiences you have had with your DC

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
poopidoop
MegaDeath

Re: 4 player experiences you have had with your DC

Post#11 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm

mistamontiel wrote:I tried to put progress in a Sonic Shuffle game loool.. but it's true the load times really fuck it

i downloaded sonic shuffle yesterday, was gonna give it a try. i have a gdemu tho, ill let u know if its good with that.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#12 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:32 pm

mistamontiel wrote:Believe the networking in 4x4 plus ChuChu greatly count too, you could link three Dreamcasts ala dial-up across the friggin globe and one could be two controllers playing two other way out there players!

All my homies just like the new nonsense I am lucky to get even a second player >.<

Radkin and I tried that feature in 4x4 with player 2 being mega lag in a game with Impulse and one other.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#13 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:09 pm

Awwww man! Most of my experiences were 2 player. :p

beanboy
Vagabond

Post#14 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:19 pm

Something tells me, that 4 players in Marvel vs. Capcom 1 on the dreamcast, is alot of fun. :D

Woodneeded
shadow

Post#15 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Bomberman and Test Drive Le Mans have delivered some great 4 player games for me in the past.
I've played Fur Fighters and Toy Commander in 4 player as well but their was a major skill gap down to my other three opponents in those games so they weren't as fun.