We need help

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
dodge2461
undertow

We need help

Post#1 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 am

Hello. As you saw, I'm trying to revive the concept of a new game, but sadly, since I can't program and I'm using a Mac which does not support programming as much as a Windows- based PC, I cannot be the lead programmer for the new project. I was wondering if any of you would like to help and make this game a reality. Please either post here your capabilities, or PM me with questions on the project.

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: We need help

Post#2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:43 am

Just FYI, the new games forum probably isn't the right place for you to be posting this kind of stuff. We tend to list new games in this forum that are substantially completed and coming out in the near future, rather than brainstorming and planning completely new DC games.

dodge2461
undertow

Post#3 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:21 pm

dark wrote:Just FYI, the new games forum probably isn't the right place for you to be posting this kind of stuff. We tend to list new games in this forum that are substantially completed and coming out in the near future, rather than brainstorming and planning completely new DC games.

I'm sorry. I'll move this post to the more general section.

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#4 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 am

Moved to Lounge from New Games.
I will be honest, only real thing i can help you with is donation but only in a case if i decide this project is real.
Also you can try and gather a team at freelancer forums but you will have to invest a lot of money into your game.

dodge2461
undertow

Post#5 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:03 pm

VasiliyRS wrote:Moved to Lounge from New Games.
I will be honest, only real thing i can help you with is donation but only in a case if i decide this project is real.
Also you can try and gather a team at freelancer forums but you will have to invest a lot of money into your game.

Since I'm having some financial issues right now, this is defiantly not the best time to invest into the game. I didn't really invest as much time into it as I did with Lone Wolf though, so that's good, I guess.

Egregore
core

Post#6 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Go talk to the dudes at assemblergames.

Return to “Lounge”