VMU archiving project

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Sonic1994DC
Carnage

Re: VMU archiving project

Post#121 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:46 pm

Maybe not the right place to post this but if anyone was wondering about that Chao puzzle mini game and how to get it. I never knew about this, this is cool :)

streeker
fragger

Post#122 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:15 pm

Crackotio wrote:I'm glad this stuff has been archived. Have all of the Shenmue Passport Goodies been found?

Nope. Here's a list of the character animations, that are still missing:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5276&hilit=vmu+archiving&start=80#p129742

crossdumb
noob

Post#123 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:30 am

I was going through the list, but then realized that you want notes on everything re: downloadable content, animations, etc. And not just which games have mini games. [url="https://get-vidmateapp.com/home/"]vidmate[/url] [url="https://get-mobdroapk.com"]mobdro[/url]
Last edited by crossdumb on Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

streeker
fragger

Post#124 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:27 pm

Which list are you referring to? The one in the first post of this thread?
Actually there's not much left to "go through". Most of these items have been found already. Here's the list of the few things that are still missing: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5276#p60382

MavenAZ
shadow

Post#125 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:14 pm

Thanks to all for the information and hard work!

Falco Girgis
Developer

Post#126 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:29 am

Holy jesus, I was hoping something like this existed so that I could have a complete set of ROMs to test with ElysianVMU to find any compatibility issues.

Thank you so much, this work is extremely useful in many different ways for the scene!

Btw, I'm apparently a total moron and can't find where the download link is on the forums. How do I get to it? lmao.

streeker
fragger

Post#127 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:00 am

Click on "Forums" (top left of the page), then scroll down an click on the "Downloads" sub forum :)

Falco Girgis
Developer

Post#128 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:17 am

streeker wrote:Click on "Forums" (top left of the page), then scroll down an click on the "Downloads" sub forum :)

OMG DUH! Sorry, didn't realize it was a whole subforum. Thank you!!!!

12ariel3
shadow

Post#129 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:03 pm

sorry for the question, but, where is the download button? i cant see it, i want the vmu file for Bass rush dream, thanks, im newie in these topics

OatBob
BFG-10K

Post#130 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:05 pm

12ariel3 wrote:sorry for the question, but, where is the download button? i cant see it, i want the vmu file for Bass rush dream, thanks, im newie in these topics

Remain a member of the forum for 24 hours, and comment on 5 posts and you may discover what you seek.
shinjitsunayu.me/ - web content for DC.