De La Jet Set Radio (Or JSR... same thing)

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Ryochan7
Teriaaaaa

Re: De La Jet Set Radio (Or JSR... same thing)

Post#11 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:39 am

I absolutely loved JSRF for the Xbox and it was one of my favorite games for the Xbox. I rented JGR/JSR for the DC a long time ago but I never owned it. Now I will have to check out JSR again.

Impulse
Admin

Post#12 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:36 am

I have Jet Grind Radio for DC. I love the game. The graphics are so fresh. I believe that game was the originator of the cel-shading style grahpics.
-Impulse

Ryochan7
Teriaaaaa

Post#13 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:04 am

Custom graffiti is pretty cool. I will have to make some custom graffiti sometime.

DC_Tman
fragger

Post#14 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:14 am

I went to a local pawn shop in 2007, and there I saw two amazing titles:
Jet Set Radio, and Crazy Taxi. 5 bucks each, in mint condition. I still play them both every now and then, but wow.
Disciple of the Ultimate Gaming System