Gettin Crazy! new high score

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
TacT
Uber

Gettin Crazy! new high score

Post#1 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 am

WP_20161019_21_19_56_Pro_LI.jpg

it's still thinking.

Thmanx
Anarki

Re: Gettin Crazy! new high score

Post#2 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:04 am

How the hell does anyone get higher then even a class C license in arcade mode??!?! Hell I can't even get all 4 blue passengers to their destination, let alone 60+?!

OGDCFAN99
Arabian Night

Post#3 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Tact is a boss. Plain and simple.

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#4 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Wow! Very hardcore gaming, yeah. ;-)
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#5 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:57 pm

Sweet score
Attachments
7578767888f43a528df730f77d785025.jpg

GameOverYeah
Graffiti Grind

Post#6 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:48 pm

Thmanx wrote:How the hell does anyone get higher then even a class C license in arcade mode??!?! Hell I can't even get all 4 blue passengers to their destination, let alone 60+?!

Key is to know when to pick up red/orange passengers and when to pick up yellow/green passengers. Make use of the time bonuses early on but when you get into the sweet center of the arcade time, you gotta get longer rides for more $$$. Other key is to use the crazy drift to get into good driving position for after you drop people off.

I love the subtleties to this game that you learn over time. True masterpiece.

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Post#7 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:58 am

I'm very sorry for my rudeness... 128 Customers!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#8 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:01 am

Thmanx wrote:How the hell does anyone get higher then even a class C license in arcade mode??!?! Hell I can't even get all 4 blue passengers to their destination, let alone 60+?!

It's really not that hard :lol:

We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

TacT
Uber

Post#9 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:46 pm

think hes talking about crazy taxi 2 , Which is horribly designed, incoherent and impossible to get those multiple people anywhere in time. The arrow is retarded and points all over the place, leads you in circles, points into corners where there's nowhere to go and sometimes suddenly flips the opposite direction lol. And the points and time limits are way off compared to the original crazy taxi. like it goes to yellow at around 20 seconds lol and only 2 seconds bonus, it doesn't give you enough additional time to get anywhere. In crazy taxi 1 its like 8 seconds.
Maybe you just have to know your way around? which i don't see how that's possible the level designs in crazy taxi 2 are horrible. Some areas are really spread out and No people around to pick up seriously lol

Maybe I just got some kind of buggy version of the game ? I can't get more than 3k in crazy taxi 2 its such shit

it's still thinking.