Indiegogo Campaign: GameQuest: The Sega Dreamquest

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Serraxor
noob

Indiegogo Campaign: GameQuest: The Sega Dreamquest

Post#1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Hey all. Let me preface this with an important statement: This is absolutely not spam and I'm not a bot! I promiose!

We launched an Indiegogo campaign 16 days ago called "Studio Mudprints' GameQuest: The Sega Dreamquest." Its goal is to be the most complete video compendium for Dreamcast shmups.

Click the image to check it out!

We want it to be a lasting resource for all Dreamcast Shooting Game fans! It was an idea that I had spent moths planning and obtaining titles for! We are aiming for a goal of $1200 to pay for new softbox lighting and core title acquisition. We are also trying to get a physical version of the soundtrack CD made for this project's backers if we can hit the $1200 goal!

If anyone out there is familiar with my core series "Bullet Heaven," the same level of production will be put into this project too, with the addition of unique music for each new episode! (which is what the aforementioned CD will contain!)

The campaign is sitting just shy of 20% as of now; with the last 14 days ahead of us, we hope this is a project you'd like to be a part of!
SHOOTERS FOREVER
BULLET HEAVEN