Live Streaming My Favourite Dreamcast Games

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

OranginaDreamer
shadow

Live Streaming My Favourite Dreamcast Games

Post#1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:12 am

Galaxy greetings, boys and girls!

In celebration of the Dreamcast's NA launch month I thought it would be fun to stream some of my fave Dreamcast games. This week I'm streaming Space Channel 5, Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Soul Calibur, Skies of Arcadia and PSO, with more to follow!

There isn't really that large of a Dreamcast community on Twitch - in fact there are lots of people who don't even know what the Dreamcast is! - so it would be great to see some Dreamcast enthusiasts in chat to inform the youth and discuss all things SEGA. :')

If you'd like to drop by, I'm streaming from 3PM BST (that's British Summer Time!) most weekdays at twitch.tv/oranginadreamer

Thanks! :)

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Live Streaming My Favourite Dreamcast Games

Post#2 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:42 pm

I'd love to, but it would be about 10am here, I'll be playing with AutoCAD and various electronic calculators at work keeping my team employed.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

OranginaDreamer
shadow

Re: Live Streaming My Favourite Dreamcast Games

Post#3 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:57 pm

awh, no worries haha. I've been having lots of fun playing through some DC classics and my viewers have really enjoyed hearing about the history of the console! Going to be playing some Skies of Arcadia tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to as I've never completed it. :>