i'm a member of neoseeker dreamcast community for 19 years

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

blueagent
shadow

i'm a member of neoseeker dreamcast community for 19 years

Post#1 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:01 pm

20 years ago back in 2003, alot of mod and members on planet-dreamcast were leaving one by one for planet-xbox and planet-ps2 or other gamespy planet sites. so i too left planet-dreamcast for the dreamcast community on neoseeker, which was where one of the planet-dreamcast members said he was going. so back in 2004 i registered on the neoseeker forums under the name "onlygraphics".

as far as i know, the dreamcast community on neoseeker was the second most active dreamcast forums and have been around alongside planet-dreamcast since 1999/2000, before the emergent dreamcast-talk forums which was founded later in 2004; hence why i never became a member here back then, but was a member on planet-dreamcast and neoseeker as those dreamcast communities existed first.

since i was a member on the dreamcast community on planet dreamcast back in 2003, and a member of neoseeker back in 2004......that makes me a member of the dreamcast community for close to 20 years ago.

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/1461/t ... ost-youth/

last year in 2022, to celebrate sakura wars 4's 20th anniversary since it was released on the dreamcast back in 2002, i wrote a detailed retrospect on the series, as seen above, where in that thread i also posted an old photo that i took back in 2002 of a gameshop here in hong kong selling sakura wars 3 along with other dreamcast games from the scene. i also posted about the special hk model of the dreamcast that was being sold here which plays NTSC-J games and operates with an included 220v voltage plug, along with talking about an older hk model of the saturn which plays VCD and also plays NTSCJ games and runs on 220v Voltage leftover from the british colonial era.

https://www.neoseeker.com/forums/773/t2 ... ed-device/

as seen above, i also wrote about a cancelled "baroque 2" game for the dreamcast in my evolution thread, of which evolution was a launch dreamcast RPG game back in the day, made by the japanese developer STING. i also detailed about how BAROQUE and EVOLUTION are sister games and shared many gameplay aspect between them in the thread.

i was born in the british colony of hong kong back in the mid 1980s, so i will always be grateful to the british for treating us kindly and promoting a intellectually driven society with freedom of speech, respect of human rights and law and order, and for assigning a special team helmed by a british doctor to save my life when i was born premature and was about to die in queen Elizabeth hospital, for putting me in a christian elementry school where the sisters are always kind to me and listen to my problems. for allowing free-trade of japanese games and consoles here back in the colonial era, along with the british promoting japanese culture including their pop-music and TV drama and anime which was also heavily proliferating in the colony back in the 1980s/1990s, along with numerous japanese department stores being allowed to operate here such as Daimaru / UNY / JUSCO....etc

also the british provided asylum to my father whose family have been purged in china due to their family's affliation with the Kuomintang, afterwhich they fled to the british colony of hong kong. but even during the time when the british government returned hong kong to china in 1997, the british had also granted my parents our"british nationals overseas" passports to allow us to flee to canada, which was also part of the commonwealth, thus gaining canadian citizenship as a deal worked out between the british and the canadian government to help many hong kongers did at the time, and even now the british are still watching over us, helping and protecting the hong kongers who have fled there, after everything that happened here recently. (although i have chosen to remain here in hk for my own reason)

im posting this because in the future, the moderators here might have to make a choice, and i want you all to know who i am, where i'm from, and how i'm an old member from the dreamcast community on planet-dreamcast and neoseeker, as before long the mods here will have choose between me and another younger member who also recently joined on this forum, but who have been deceiving people here, including telling a tall tale of how he owned a dreamcast console back in 1999 only for me to find some evidence that he never had one until recently and am about to expose him here. i do not think members should lie to one another on the forums or accused another of being mentally ill for holding a grudge after being cyber-bullied, and shaming each other of having no friends and not going outside and having no social life, and since he has done ALL OF THIS to me here, i should at the very least be allowed to called him out for lying about owning a dreamcast in 1999 and for attacking me on the forums, so that is what i will do....so please know that so there is no malice on my part. i want the mods of this british forum here to know this before i will post a reply in my other thread.

Zoarb
lithium

Re: i'm a member of neoseeker dreamcast community for 19 years

Post#2 » Sun May 07, 2023 12:17 pm

TL;DR: Meet me in the Dreamcast Talk Discord, and we can set up a debate.

There is no choice lol. We can both coexist. What are you on about?

I haven't posted since late last year. But you felt it necessary to find my only post on pso world, and comment on it a few days ago bringing up this drama that you have refused to let go. I haven't thought about you in months. Yet almost 5 months later, you... "respond"? Idk what to call what you've done.

You seem to not understand that history does not equal quality. I stream in the DC Talk Discord, and am pretty active in there. I use to be active daily in the chat here too. Because of that, people know me. I have made friends in this community that I wouldn't trade for the world. Ian, and Mike. I have put my money where my mouth is and donated to members of the community to show my appreciation.

You have contributed retrospectives, and knowledge. And I love that. Truly I do. There is no sarcasm here. I just read that retrospective you did, and I honestly dig it. Great read. I would highly recommend it to anyone who happens across this post.

Real talk, you have actually contributed more to the community than I have. As I just bring entertainment. You bring actual pieces.

BUT!

You also think it's ok to find my Reddit account and accuse me of lying because I mentioned my college roommate somewhat recently. As well as because I stated my occupation was student in 2017. Not like people go to college in their 20's and 30's. But go off I guess. Btw, what a convenient omission that "cashier" was listed there too. And idk if I was speaking about my roommate at the time, or college roommate. As I don't know which post you're speaking on.

You also try to accuse me of lying based on reaches in phrasing. Again, go off I guess.

You really aren't helping your case based on the reaching you're doing here.

I would be MORE than happy to debate you on the points you are trying to make there. Let's set up a time, and hop in voice chat. Because all this typing, I have far better things to do.

You are continuing to prove what everyone is thinking. That you are petty to an extreme sense. That you've held a grudge for almost 20 years. And you think you've found a new "target".

But please understand...

I might be YOUR target.

But once I log off, you don't exist to ME.

I truly do wish you all the best. But please, let it go. There is nothing for you to gain here.

Much love,

Zoarb Alderian
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Don't put all your chips on red.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

But above all, make sure you
HAVE FUN