My blog

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

slayer2k8
undertow

My blog

Post#1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:37 am

Here's my blog

http://dreamcastcollector.com

A little bit about it mainly focusing on Japanese releases from hopefully a complete full-set. To a near complete packaging sample collection, Though to trial discs and not for sale items.
I'm updating nearly everyday i know i could expand on some of the posts just trying to get some content out there.
Take a look let me know if there's anything you'd like to see/change and i'll see what i can do.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Re: My blog

Post#2 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Very nice, I only recently started picking up JP DC games, I focused more on Saturn/PS1/PS2 imports in the last few years. Ill keep an eye on your updates.

noiseredux
Power Stone

Post#3 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:20 pm

this is really nice dood. Nice clean setup.

I'm doing something sort of similar w/ my site. The blog section just kind of shows off the stuff I'm picking up, and then I'm doing longer write-ups about games themselves as I spend time playing them.

Though I only pick up imports that weren't released in US. Eventually going for a complete US set. And I do the same for Neo Geo Pocket on there as I consider it the Dreamcast's little sister.

Also, jealous of your Street Fighter IIX FMS... that's going for some crazy money lately.

slayer2k8
undertow

Post#4 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:30 pm

noiseredux nice site i'll take a longer look. I had a neo pocket was a nice system.
Thanks i'm updating nearly everyday the clean look is down to lack of skill/time more than anything else though :oops:

slayer2k8
undertow

Post#5 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:01 pm

An update appears lot's of new stuff added take a look if the mood takes you!
http://dreamcastcollector.com

Return to “Dreamcast Community”