Phantasy Star offline?

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

blktgr74
dark night

Phantasy Star offline?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi guys just wondering what pso is like off line? I am thinking that this might be the next game I get and im wondering if it is still worth it if im not online. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: Phantasy Star offline?

Post#2 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 am

I really enjoyed it offline, and It's a good way to get your XP up before, or if you do later go online. It's a bit of a trudge to start with, but the graphics and music are are so lovely, and it's so atmospheric, you just get absorbed into the story. - It won't be a waste of time, go for it!

DC4EVER
rebel

Post#3 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 am

BionicKoalaBoy wrote:I really enjoyed it offline, and It's a good way to get your XP up before, or if you do later go online. It's a bit of a trudge to start with, but the graphics and music are are so lovely, and it's so atmospheric, you just get absorbed into the story. - It won't be a waste of time, go for it!

I always wondered about this i remember reading that its pointless playing it offline and never bothered?

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#4 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:47 am

I enjoyed it sometimes...the story seemed interesting but I never finished. I guess I just lost interest and felt it was pointless. You lvl up faster online as well.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Post#5 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am

Offline was the only way i could play it back in the day. I've never played it online actually. Its not as entertaining as Skies or Grandia, but the atmosphere is very good and overall very enjoyable. It can get impossibly hard sometimes though.