What games do you want to see reviewed?

Discuss Dreamcast related events and other Dreamcast websites here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Genesis64
noob

Re: What games do you want to see reviewed?

Post#31 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Hello Everyone, I am about to get a Sega Dreamcast and wanted to get some great games to start off with. I'm an action/adventure/shooter fan. Out of QUAKE 3 Are there any good titles that fit this descriptions?
From, A fellow Sega fan

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#32 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 am

And I made a new DC video:

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#33 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Would anyone be interested in listening to a podcast I make?

DR TEAMCAST
Uber

Post#34 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 pm

I was thinking of getting into podcasts since i've listened to my gym playlist a hundred times. So i'd potentially subscribe
ImageImage
Forum for Dreamcast and Saturn browsers http://bb.dreampipe.net
Media, News, Events and more for your Sega Dreamcast internet browser at http://dreampipe.net

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#35 » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Very in-depth video dewd. Forgot about After Burner. I remember all the rumors about the arcade before the game came out. I was heart broken to find no After Burner machine in the arcade at all. It was nice to have Space Harrier though.
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

Searching for EGG, SFA3, and ANY GENESIS/CD/32X games.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#36 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Yeah, it's really interesting cause in the final version, that's just a blank space, nothing got moved. I do wonder why they removed After Burner, since it (like all the other games in the arcade) was a Yu Suzuki game. Maybe there was some bizarre licensing issue. But the arcade is effectively identical to the final version, the only other difference for Americans is that there is a slot machine where the jukebox is (but as I guessed in the video, I think it was taken out of the US version because of the rating).

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#37 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:52 pm

The counter point to the rating theory is that there is a gambling hall in the US version slap full of slot machines. So the only thing I could think of would be that. There simply was no need to have a single slot machine in there when right down the road there was a room the same size specifically designed to be a slot house. I need to get a copy of What Is Shenmue just to round out the collation. I got the US standard release and the PAL version of Shenmue 2 but I have never had a go at What Is Shenmue. Good video as usual. Thanks!
Currently sucking at: The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Road Rash II and Pirates! Gold

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#38 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:28 am

You're welcome/thanks for the compliment.

The only thing with What's Shenmue is that it was never released outside Japan, so if you don't know Japanese, you're gonna have to get the translated version off the internet.

FinedrivE
dirty sailor

Post#39 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

Oh. Balls. I had not considered that.

lastcallgames
Vagabond

Post#40 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:18 pm

mazonemayu wrote:I'd like to see Omikron reviewed, I'd do it myself, but I will not have time to play it for a long time so...

That'll be my next DC one (the THPS review slipped because my PS2 copy was scratched and I haven't played the replacement yet).