DC-Talk Players guild card database

Moderator: pcwzrd13

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: DC-Talk Players guild card database

Post#31 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:I believe there are tools to copy the save files into another memory card

Yup, it's called VMU explorer. You can unlock VMU saves with it so you can copy the save to other VMUs. It works perfectly. You can download it from here:

http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmutool/release/about/
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Scandinavian
Graffiti Grind

Post#32 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:29 pm

I got that program!:) I will try it tomorrow!

But I dont have my own Serial Number!
I could not wait untill my game arrive so I got a copy!
Does that mean that I cant play on the Sylverant sever?:/
Maybe if I send BlueCrab my legit SN when it arrives then its ok?:)
I would not like to start up a new char:/
PSO Dreamcast: Felix (FOnewearl Lv 115)

Dreamcast Pal (bought brand new last year), BBA, VGA adapter with HDMI converter (720p), Sd card with 32 gb memory and retail PHANTASY STAR ONLINE V2
-Does it get any better for a Dreamcaster:D?

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#33 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:38 pm

I use a shared serial as well. I've already asked BlueCrab and he's fine with it as long as you don't try and register the key on the Sylverant site.

BlueCrab wrote:Well, due to the way that I wrote the server, it shouldn't be a problem. Granted, I don't support any problems that may happen because of using the same serial/access key as anyone else. Also, I don't support them being registered to accounts on the website. That's not to say you can't, but I reserve the right (as it says on the registration page) to ban anyone who does, so please don't register your shared serial with the website. I don't really mind you using it to play online (even though I'm 100% against piracy), since I realize that such a hard-lined stance would only serve to push people away.
PSO Characters:

Scandinavian
Graffiti Grind

Post#34 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:56 pm

I understand! Bluecrab has done a great job anyway:)
The shitty thing now is that i cant play any PSO V2 on sylverant untill i get my retail:)
Guess thats my punishment for being a Viking-Pirate:p

Dreamcast Pal (bought brand new last year), BBA, VGA adapter with HDMI converter (720p), Sd card with 32 gb memory and retail PHANTASY STAR ONLINE V2

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#35 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:03 pm

Scandinavian wrote:I understand! Bluecrab has done a great job anyway:)
The shitty thing now is that i cant play any PSO V2 on sylverant untill i get my retail:)
Guess thats my punishment for being a Viking-Pirate:p

No, I don't think you understood correctly. You CAN play with the shared serial.
PSO Characters:

Scandinavian
Graffiti Grind

Post#36 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I understood you very well:)

I "installed" a backup PSOV2, wich means my PSOV1 file wont work anymore!
The patched game wont play on Sylverant (The Sylverant Cd dont regonize my PSOV2)
I therefor have to wait untill my retail game drops in the mailbox before I can play on the Sylverant server:) Will be about a week or so:)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#37 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:36 am

thats no big deal though right? I mean because the world still thinks dc online is dead fully online games such as this and Q3A should still go for relatively cheap right? or has the world worked it out yet? lol
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

Scandinavian
Graffiti Grind

Post#38 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Its no big deal:)
The problem is that i cant access the Sylverant with a backup!
I allready bought V2 from england (15 euros or something), will arive on tuesday i think:)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#39 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:03 am

cool, I always thought it a bit strange that the PAL region PSOv2 didn't impose charges (other than phone calls) when the US version did (I think?) but when I connected via the BBA all of a sudden it displayed a screen that said connecting via bba requires a license or something, yet it was the PAL version and it wasn't supposed to be compatible with it, or at least they never mentioned it being compatible because it didn't release in Europe. Just wierd that the pal version recognised the BBA, and then after that it never bothered to ask me for anything like a license. And now thanks to the guys from Sylverant I can just pop my psov2 disc in, plug the cable in and go STRAIGHT on line, it is fantastic
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

CBNJ11
noob

Post#40 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:36 am

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:I would like to make some use of the friendship system on sylverant, this would enable me or anyone else check if another player is online without even entering the server.

Finding everyone's GC# in the game has proven difficult especially when i no longer have most ppl G.Cards and because players often use more then 1 char when playing online.

So basicly i want this topic to include DC-talk players info such as CG#, most used chars, when player is online, maybe lvl, class and id.

For those that have never used the friendship system, the command ingame is /friendadd <GC#> <Nickname>
After using it, you will be able to see on the sylverant website if the player you added is online or not, also if online, you will know exactly where the player is, so you don't have to search in the ships for it.
I ask this because i sometimes do see players online, but i never know if they are the friends i did in here.

My Info
Guild card: 10035
Usually online: 8pm to 12pm GMT
Most used chars: HUGO (pc, lvl 30, legit), Test char (pc, lvl 200, illegit)

mazonemayu
Guild Card: 10723
Usually Online: evenings on GMT+1
Most used chars: Reinj@mayu
Lv: 14
Type: RAcaseal

DCUltrapro
Guild Card: 10973
Usually Online: Evenings and possibly weekends GMT (IE LONDON) or if summer BST (think that's GMT + 1)
Most used chars: Odin
Lv: 16
Type: Hucast

Scandinavian
Guild Card: 11586
Usually Online: evenings on GMT+1
Most used chars: Felix
Lv: 17
Type: FOnewearl

CBNJ11
Guild Card: 11437
Usually Online: Very Random but every day on GTM -6
Most used chars: Ciborg ninja (lv 28 legit) Test Subject (lv 200 ilegit) pc both
Type Hucast (both) [/quote]