Post#1861 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:10 am

One more time...bump!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Vill22
core

Re: Dreamcast Live PSO - Saturdays @ 5:00PM Eastern on VEGA

Post#1862 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:55 pm

I'll be on tonight. I'm only a level 20 though so hope some of you don't mind running with a scrub!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1863 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:00 am

If I find you, Vill22, I will join you.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

wart
noob

Post#1864 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:18 pm

Finally got my DreamPi kit! Will be on tomorrow around 5PM if anyone is interested in playing a bit. Will be playing with a puny Lv.5 character though, and was kind of hoping that someone would be up for joining in with a low level character of their own, and just kind of start from scratch without being able to easily steamroll everything in sight :)

Freedomman10
lithium

Post#1865 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:58 am

I configured my network using the dreampi and quake, now I’m trying to play PSO ver 1 but when I try and connect, it tells me I haven’t configured my network settings. Anyone know how I can solve this? I’m using a burned copy of the game and I’m hoping that’s not why.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1866 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:40 am

Hello, hope all is well. I regret to inform you that this is not the place for connection issues but I will be glad to assist here. If you have not really leveled up your PSOv1 character or if you don't mind starting over, I STRONGLY recommend going to PSO Palace and getting what you need, which is NOT your version of PSO. You need PSOv2 which the PSO Palace will direct you to. Also, find a copy of Dream Eraser, burn it and use it first. Then you need to reset your network connection info on the Dreamcast. Then boot up your newly burned PSOv2 disc and set up your character/SNAK data per the guide.

If you want to maintain that PSOv1 character, then you will need to provide more details as to what is happening.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Freedomman10
lithium

Post#1867 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:46 am

Thanks for the response! My apologies for posting this here >.< I ordered a copy of PSO v2 so I’ll have that soon and hopefully I’ll be up and running. I did erase everything via the web browser 1.0 holding x+b mainly because I suddenly was unable to reach a server in any game I tried. I was playing quake III today and was obliterating a fellow noob when the connection went bad then we both left. After that, I couldn’t get a response from any server I tried. I tried AFO, ChuChu Rocket, Star Lancer, Sonic Adventure and QIIIA. They’d dial and all but when connecting to the server, nothing. Going to try again later on when I wake up to see if I have any luck.

nwsw
shadow

Post#1868 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 3:13 am

Finally got my ol' Dreamcast working for PSO. Will be on tomorrow with my sub level 20 character 'nwsw'. I got to play a few rounds of quests last night with 2 friendly folks, looking forward to more. Currently at level 7.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1869 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:57 am

Just 5 hours from this post.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

nwsw
shadow

Post#1870 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:44 pm

I'll be online with my lvl 14 Tali character, I finally picked up a DC keyboard!