Starlancer weekend of 7/26 - 7-28

Moderator: pcwzrd13

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Starlancer weekend of 7/26 - 7-28

Post#1 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:13 pm

It's been a while since I've hopped on Starlancer and I've got the itch to play. Anyone up for a game this weekend?

I'm also free Thursday evening if anyone's interested.
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast

TacT
Uber

Re: Starlancer weekend of 7/26 - 7-28

Post#2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:47 pm

i really want to play starlancer! My netopia should be coming tomorrow or thursday and i'll finally be able to play! It does'nt work on my imac setup right now =(

it's still thinking.

TacT
Uber

Post#3 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Hey You still up for some starlancer? I want to see if this works or not
I just got my netopia r2020 hooked up and it does take many tries with starlancer and 4x4 but they eventually get online, starlancer wouldn't work with my mac setup, finally got online to gamespy but cant join or host, Should work now!

it's still thinking.

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

I ended up being busy tonight. I should be free tomorrow early evening though.

I wonder why the netopia has such an issue with GameSpy. My 3com which does basically the same thing as the netopia connects every time.

TacT
Uber

Post#5 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 pm

I don't think it s a problem with gamespy , The dreamcast modem hangs up as soon as it gets connected, even before negotiating anything and the netopia hangs there a bit. even pool has trouble sometimes. I had the same problem on my mac setup sometimes.hmm.. when it Does finally connect gamespy works fine

But since I've disabled my firewall and 4x4 and starlancer connect to gamespy fine now, but on my mac setup starlancer couldn't join a game or host one.

I'm around for a little bit tonight if you wanted to help me see if it works now
I'll be on the chat if i'm around =)
If not ill be around most of the day tomorrow we can try it out

it's still thinking.

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#6 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Tomorrow might work better for me, but I'll check the chat if I have some time tonight

TacT
Uber

Post#7 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:21 pm

well if im around ill be hanging out on the chat most of the day im sure =)

I still wonder if there is some telnet config command that will let you set the gateway in this 3com 3c888.
And still interested in those cisco 1700 module routers the 1 am and 2 am module cards are analog modems and they have a 56k/64k DSU Card that im wondering if it works if those could be used to provide a full 56k speed to the dreamcast. But i have no idea how to set these routers up and seem much more advanced I know i wont have much luck if i tried hah.
But I already threw enough money into this already the netopia is a much better setup than the mac for sure =)

it's still thinking.