Only One Of The Two Lights In Modem Adapter Are On

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Halcyon
rebel

Re: Only One Of The Two Lights In Modem Adapter Are On

Post#21 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Hello Polyfez,

I have more or less the same problem however for me it is working sometimes and sometimes not. I don't know anything about the code behind this dreampi, but i looked at your screen shot and can confirm that other than the IP addresses my dreampi has the same warnings and errors in the same place, regardless of when it is going to start and when it is not.

I know this sounds silly but i have the best luck getting the device online if i restart the PI while i use a web browser or game to attempt to connect. I can't explain it but something seems to go better if the dream cast is activly trying to call out while the pi is booting up. (Could just be superstition though)

The most frustrating part about this is that for the first 3 weeks it would boot up correctly the first time every time.

If you come back to this forum after school maybe give that a shot. If i can figure out what is going on for me, maybe i can help you as well.

Good luck in University.
Robots build Robots