Who in the UK (or EU) needs/wants a USB LVI?

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Re: Who in the UK (or EU) needs/wants a USB LVI?

Post#21 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Today I made one LVI to test the components I received.

If anyone would like to buy this please send me a private message. The cost is £10 + postage. Ideally I would like to sell this one to someone who doesnt already have a DreamPi online yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: this is one is now sold!
Last edited by Anonymouse on Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

DreamcastUK
brutal

Post#22 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
DreamcastUK wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:Hi DC UK. Thanks for that. I'm trying to prioritize for EU people that dont have a DreamPi yet and are getting put off by having to make a LVI, especially an EU one. I will make them for people that have one already though.

Does anyone here not have a DreamPi but is thinking of getting one?

Ok sure, like I say I have 5 people wanting to get their Dreamcasts back online (I’m sure I still class as an EU person being from the UK, we’ve not left the EU yet) lol. Let me know when your good to go

Ok DCUK.

Ill be back home soon and update you then.

Any updates?
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#23 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:14 am

DreamcastUK wrote:
Any updates?

Im currently offshore at work at the moment and have all the components with me. I will be building a batch of them here. I built one before I left to test the components, This one is now sold.

I will be building 10 for sale.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#24 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:26 pm

UPDATE:

I am still offshore but have finished making 10 USB PAL LVIs. I will be home in about a months time and will start to sell them to those who want them then.

Return to “Online”