Looking for Arnold and Davidhk

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Fillip2nd
noob

Looking for Arnold and Davidhk

Post#1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 am

Looking for two players that I came across last night while playing POD2 just to say thanks and hope to bump into you online again soon! :D

It was my first game online using my DreamPi after many consultations with PCWizard (thanks again for your patience) since I was experiencing all sorts of weird bugs. Seems working sweet now and looking forward to playing many more games! Nobody on Quake last night which was a disappointment I’ll try again tonight.

Anyway so excited to have my DC back online again after 17years can’t wait to play some games with you all :)

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: Looking for Arnold and Davidhk

Post#2 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Welcome fella DreamPi !!! Davidhk typically lurks in the shoutbox =}

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:12 pm

Hello Fillip! I'm DavidHK :D Had a good few races with you! Look forward to more in the future! I also got back online within the past few years and it's been amazing playing all these games again for the first time in 15+ years :)
aka DavidHK on DC games.

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#4 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:30 pm

welcome home!

Fillip2nd
noob

Post#5 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 pm

dave_van_damn wrote:Hello Fillip! I'm DavidHK :D Had a good few races with you! Look forward to more in the future! I also got back online within the past few years and it's been amazing playing all these games again for the first time in 15+ years :)

I was lucky to come across your game because I have tried a few times to find people online since and there have been 0 players :cry: are there any regular time slots that people go online and play. I’m desperate to play some Quake and Chu Chu Rocket :D

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#6 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:47 pm

I check the chat box on the front page here @ DCTalk and the DCNow player list.. between the two it's usually fairly easy to figure out who is playing what..

Arnold.D
minority

Post#7 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Was very fun playing online. I try to get on as much as possible but by the time I get online (I'm in PST california time) everyone is in bed whether it be in america or overseas lol :(

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#8 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:19 pm

0o0o0o0o0 you're lucky @ 7PM I've got to play @ 10 hump night game nights ={

Return to “Online”