Rune Jade - Dreamcast MMO

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

krssn
Metallic

Re: Rune Jade - Dreamcast MMO

Post#11 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:16 pm

BloodBrother wrote:This looks wicked! I havent looked into playing any non usa games, but i want to play this. Does anyone have recommendations on pal/jap releases that have a low language barrier or would be easily accessable?

Life is so much easier when you know how to use a search engine.

It also avoids having the same conversations over and over.

And it only takes seconds...

https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3814

You're welcome... ;)

BloodBrother
core

Post#12 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Wow, you are a dick, like others have pointed out. I do know how, and do use the serach engine, thank you. What i was doing was called driving the conversation. Itd be nice for you to use your asshole and shove your dick in it. Bet thats a new conversation for ya?
Last edited by BloodBrother on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#13 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:50 pm

:lol:

thats some burnsauce right there...

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#14 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:17 pm

And now back to the actual subject at hand... to many topics seam to get distracted lately.

Btw. Driving this conversation to another subject does seam pointless when if you searched it you could of just posted in that subject and everyone would get a chance to see it as there would be a new post in it anyways. Not just cluttering up other topics.

NeoSnk
Outtrigger

Post#15 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Jesus... what just happened here LoL! I´m down to translate it, I don´t know any Japanese LoL! But with translator and good sense we can do that! Does someone want to make a team for that?
For tutorials and homebrews access Titan Game Studios: https://titangamestudioscom.wordpress.com/
For interviews and gameplay support me on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/@NaiAdventure/featured

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#16 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:38 pm

I would help if i knew how. Lol

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#17 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 am

l0l

Impulse
Admin

Post#18 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:22 am

My recommendation is for everyone to calm down and continue discussion about the game :) I'm gonna delete that unnecessary side topic.
-Impulse

Zoarb
lithium

Post#19 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:56 am

I came across this thread after looking for a possible translation of the game in question, and I got an idea.

What if we create a bounty for a fully playable, English version of the game? Like a pool, that a bunch of forum members, and Dreamcast advocates pitch into?

And the first person/team to present, and give the moderators a fully translated version of this game gets the pool, and gets it/splits it among themselves as the team sees fit. Then the Moderators upload the translation patch to whatever website/s they see fit. I'd put 50 bucks down as an initial show of faith, and then 100 more when progress starts picking up as more motivation. And then keep adding every so often until the final product is turned in.

I really think that this may motivate some people to put forth the time and effort. Especially if more than just myself contribute to the pool (I'm sure more would).

As someone who has no knowledge of the Japanese language, and next to no programming knowledge, I'm just doing what any American with a desire would do. Throw money at it, and it hope it happens :lol:

All joking aside, I'm curious if this is a plausible idea.

Anyway, just a thought.
Life is a gamble.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Don't put all your chips on red.

If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

But above all, make sure you
HAVE FUN

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#20 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:44 pm

Zoarb wrote:I came across this thread after looking for a possible translation of the game in question, and I got an idea.

What if we create a bounty for a fully playable, English version of the game? Like a pool, that a bunch of forum members, and Dreamcast advocates pitch into?

And the first person/team to present, and give the moderators a fully translated version of this game gets the pool, and gets it/splits it among themselves as the team sees fit. Then the Moderators upload the translation patch to whatever website/s they see fit. I'd put 50 bucks down as an initial show of faith, and then 100 more when progress starts picking up as more motivation. And then keep adding every so often until the final product is turned in.

I really think that this may motivate some people to put forth the time and effort. Especially if more than just myself contribute to the pool (I'm sure more would).

As someone who has no knowledge of the Japanese language, and next to no programming knowledge, I'm just doing what any American with a desire would do. Throw money at it, and it hope it happens :lol:

All joking aside, I'm curious if this is a plausible idea.

Anyway, just a thought.

I have had ideas such as this for developers and for a dc software competition.