Japanese Online Titles

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Roareye
Rank 9

Japanese Online Titles

Post#1 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:47 am

Hey there everyone :)
I've noticed dreamcastlive.net has a great list of online titles from US and PAL regions, but I've heard there were online features on some titles in Japan that weren't available in the West. Games like SEGA Rally 2 and Power Stone 2 - heavy hitters if they were to return to an online space.

I could be misinformed on these, though, as decent information about online features is sparse. Even so, adding what online features the JP titles include would make a more complete list. It'd be cool to include photos/screengrabs of the internet features, even if not gameplay based, to give a more thorough overview of Dreamcast Internet features as a resource. I don't mind chipping in with writing the info (and recording video footage once my DreamPi is finished) if it's a question of time/effort?

Please post any info on Japanese Dreamcast online offerings here though, to help in compiling the information needed.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: Japanese Online Titles

Post#2 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:58 am

There's a list of online Japanese games here. I didn't add them to Dreamcast Live because there are too many of them. lol I will add them to the list if they're brought back online.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live