Metropolis Street Racer in-game Browser

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

jial
Developer

Re: Metropolis Street Racer in-game Browser

Post#51 » Tue May 29, 2018 10:46 am

It will be nice if he has more dreamarena backups. There is not too much . :D :D :D :D

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#52 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:24 am

Unfortunately my contact wasn't able to come up with anything. Their website archives only go back to 2011. :(
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

jial
Developer

Post#53 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:45 am

ohh that's a pity. it would have been an amazing news :(

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#54 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:09 am

Sorry for the disappearing act. The site is built and on my server, but I disappeared before handing the files over to one of the official guys.

My broken leg has healed, I'm back at my day job working way too many hours and I'm trying to get into the film industry, which has curtailed any further site building (which is only building the database). I'll hand the pages etc to the dream team to take the rest of the way. I'll still be playing, but less able to contribute as much as I originally wanted.

Sorry for the delay in this guys.

Xiden
Developer

Post#55 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 am

Roareye wrote:Sorry for the disappearing act. The site is built and on my server, but I disappeared before handing the files over to one of the official guys.

My broken leg has healed, I'm back at my day job working way too many hours and I'm trying to get into the film industry, which has curtailed any further site building (which is only building the database). I'll hand the pages etc to the dream team to take the rest of the way. I'll still be playing, but less able to contribute as much as I originally wanted.

Sorry for the delay in this guys.

No problem man :) We will make sure to get the database figured out and complete for your site. Thanks for all the hard work!