Would anyone like to have my old Dreampi stuff? Just pay for shipping.

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

stachlj958
lithium

Would anyone like to have my old Dreampi stuff? Just pay for shipping.

Post#1 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi all,

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to post this. I'm just doing some clearing out and I'm getting rid of my old Dreampi stuff as I can't really have it set up at the moment due to my living situation and I don't see this changing for quite some time. So, I figured that since this doesn't really seem like anything I can sell, I'd just give it away to someone and ask them to pay for shipping.

Included is the following:

-Raspberry Pi 1 Model B
-Raspberry Pi Case
-Official Raspberry Pi USB WiFi Adapter
-Dell NW147 USB Modem
-Line Voltage Inducer (each end that connects to the USB modem and the Dreamcast works, but the clips aren't attached. Doesn't effect how it works, just isn't the most secure when plugged in).
-9V to AC Adapter plug.
-Web Broswer 2.0

Seems like more or less everything one would need to connect to the internet with their Dreamcast, excluding an SD card (and a Dreamcast, of course).

If you are at all interested, please just comment or PM me. At this point this is just junk that I can't use anymore and no longer want.
Attachments
dreampistuff.jpg

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Re: Would anyone like to have my old Dreampi stuff? Just pay for shipping.

Post#2 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:24 am

I would recommend selling the kit on eBay. I know at least one has been recently sold on there for $81 ($78 + $3 S&H). That auction's results can be seen here. However, for some people it is too much hassle to sell things online, so if that describes you, then I understand. I'd buy it from you myself, but I bought one a few months ago already. If I knew I could have gotten one for only the price of shipping, then I would have waited until now for this offer. :-/ It's very kind of you! :-)

stachlj958
lithium

Post#3 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:26 am

I didn't know anyone would be interested in buying it. I'll look into that then, thanks.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#4 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:30 pm

Yeah people will for sure buy these from you.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#5 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:12 pm

Sell, baby, SELL!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs