Nba night, every monday (european time)

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sega RPG

Re: Nba night, every monday (european time)

Post#31 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:44 pm

lost contact with the server, i'm on again

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#32 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:50 pm

247 WhatsApp should I do?
Dreamcast Now: The Blues Brothers

Sega RPG

Post#33 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:25 pm

If you're still having problems you still dmz your modem, you know how to do it?

Sega RPG

Post#34 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:28 pm

One match for this night where Minnesota won over San Antonio

Looking forward to next monday where San Antonio will take their revenge...

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#35 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:18 am

Hey 247 to bad we couldn't start a game yesterday. And sorry for not staying up late. Currently there is a huge strike in my lovely country and I had to wake up early :lol:

I'll try to dmz my modem. Although I thought it was independent from Retroarch. If you have a tutorial this could really help. However, here are some pictures of the lobby and my installation yesterday.

The lobby

A GPD XD+ with an XBOX One controller on Bluetooth for the analog triggers.

Sega RPG

Post#36 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:38 am

Pipporamone was live streaming and i saw on the stream he tried to invite you 2 times but with no response at all from the server so maybe there is something wrong

As for dmz'ing i guess you need to open a separate thread clearly stating you are using the gpd so maybe someone more qualified than me will answer

Anyway you need to post screens of your router menu in browser so at least i can try to help you and you need to know the ip adress used by the gpd, generally is the dreamcast but since you are using a gpd i guess you need the gpd ip adress and not the dc one

Are you talking about snow anyway?

With a proper post anyway maybe someone will prove me right or wrong...

MrBlueSky
fire

Post#37 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:05 am

Ok I'll have a look during the weekend thanks for your help 247.
No I'm not speaking about snow but about this lovely people :D

Bienvenue en France mon ami ! The employees of the public administrations (but not only) are demonstrating against a reform of the pension system. The results are 1 train out of 5 working, 3 regional trains out of 10. Only the 2 automatic metro lines working in Paris in addition to 1 metro out of 3 at the peak hours (6h30-9h30 & 16h30-19h30). Schools are also closed.

I have to run (50 minutes), walk (1h40) or take the roller blades (1h) in order to go to the office or back home. Can't wait to repair my bike !

Sega RPG

Post#38 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 am

aaah yes, saw on the tv, well honestly speaking, i guess they are right to go against a bad reform (if the reform is bad) although this may cause issues

i am italian and i can tell you we're having some shitty reformes too this time...

Sega RPG

Post#39 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Nba monday doubled this week with an nba wednesday, an exciting match where the Wolves beat the Spurs again

In the meantime i'm slowly ranking up :)
Attachments
DSC_0278.JPG

ERVOSCV
Anarki

Post#40 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:03 pm

247 wrote:If you're still having problems you still dmz your modem, you know how to do it?

I still have not played anyone on NBA 2k2 yet, only been to lobby. I thought it did not require DMZ or port forwarding, am I wrong?