pso jp dream passport isp setting

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

redcat
noob

pso jp dream passport isp setting

Post#1 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:19 am

I want to go online in pso from a Japanese disk, I encountered such a problem that the game does not see the isp settings. tried to configure through the dreamkey browser did not help. maybe it was necessary to configure through dream passport, but there everything is in Japanese and I can’t understand anything even with a translator. can anyone know how to configure it correctly? please help

Sega RPG

Re: pso jp dream passport isp setting

Post#2 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Well you simply can't. Japanese games are not supported by the dreampi. I am telling you because i have a japanese disc and after weeks spent configuring it i just downloaded the aleron ives iso that worked on the first try

Actually you have only one hope, the broadband adapter, as some people reported it's working with that

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#3 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Well that's not technically correct. It "should" work with dial-up / DreamPi. I don't know exactly what it needs though. Others have had issues in the past and most gave up and got a US/PAL copy instead. lol
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Sega RPG

Post#4 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:17 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:Well that's not technically correct. It "should" work with dial-up / DreamPi. I don't know exactly what it needs though. Others have had issues in the past and most gave up and got a US/PAL copy instead. lol

my bad then, but anyway, my japanese disc is grinding like hell, while the aleron ives is mostly silent, so apart for the serial i can say i was lucky the jap one was not working :P

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:21 pm

I suffered with my GD for a week.. Ives' CDI is a outright fucking godsend, Dreamcast savior, and technical breakthrough!

BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT SIRE IVES! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU

megavolt85
Developer

Post#6 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:44 am

Email Account must be configured to run PSO v2 JP