Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
User avatar
hadyn
core
Posts: 121

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#71 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:14 pm

Another question - is it possible to play 2 v 1 player games ?

User avatar
Shuouma
Developer
Posts: 388

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#72 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:19 pm

@Hadyn - I disabled it due to that the game froze after each match when playing with pcwzrd, now that I know that people used his number, it might have been that instead of the 2vs1. So I might reenable it again.

But then again the CPU is so bad, dont know if anybody will like being the one with the CPU :)

User avatar
deluxux
Sunday Shootout
Posts: 692

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#73 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Found the old website for the game. https://web.archive.org/web/20040807120 ... e/evsz_dx/
de - prefix - luxury - noun
Monaco Online - Monaco Lap record holder 01:21:070
Image

User avatar
DarkSynbios
Prince of Persia
Posts: 340
Contact:

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#74 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:31 am

deluxux wrote:Found the old website for the game. https://web.archive.org/web/20040807120 ... e/evsz_dx/

Nice find man! :) I hope someone revive it soon :)

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 6061
Contact:

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#75 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:21 am

DarkSynbios wrote:Nice find man! :) I hope someone revive it soon :)


It's not really much of a website. lol It's basically just an advertisement for the game. There used to be a BBS but that part wasn't archived.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Krootox1986
blackout!
Posts: 135
Contact:

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#76 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:50 am

Vill22 wrote:I know this is for the PS2 version, but interesting info anyway:

Image

Full manual is here: https://archive.org/details/MobileSuitG ... l/mode/2up


This was really helpful dude thank you. Without understanding a word I managed to get past the first two missions with just the instructions from a different console to guide me :lol:

User avatar
Shuouma
Developer
Posts: 388

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#77 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:27 am

Vill22 wrote:@Shu Is there a way to add some text to what I presume is the "News" screen you get when you log in for the first time?


Hey Vill22

Yeah first I thought it was a top ranking page, but after looking at the packets, yes it looks like a "News"-screen.
What did you have in mind?

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 6061
Contact:

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#78 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Shuouma wrote:
Vill22 wrote:@Shu Is there a way to add some text to what I presume is the "News" screen you get when you log in for the first time?


Yeah first I thought it was a top ranking page, but after looking at the packets, yes it looks like a "News"-screen.
What did you have in mind?


"Are you or someone you know a victim of Gundam phone number theft? Report them to 1-800-SHU-HELP. Remember, only YOU can stop Gundam phone number theft!" :lol:
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Shuouma
Developer
Posts: 388

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#79 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:27 pm

pcwzrd13 wrote:
Shuouma wrote:
Vill22 wrote:@Shu Is there a way to add some text to what I presume is the "News" screen you get when you log in for the first time?


Yeah first I thought it was a top ranking page, but after looking at the packets, yes it looks like a "News"-screen.
What did you have in mind?


"Are you or someone you know a victim of Gundam phone number theft? Report them to 1-800-SHU-HELP. Remember, only YOU can stop Gundam phone number theft!" :lol:


Hehe "Be safe out there"

User avatar
Vill22
photon blast
Posts: 103

Re: Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon Is Back Online!

Post#80 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:31 pm

LOL nothing specific, just figured it could be used as a bit of a welcome screen!

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users