PSOv2 EP Ives questions

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DreamState
blackout!

PSOv2 EP Ives questions

Post#1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:42 pm

Hello all! Got a few questions directed mainly to Aleron Ives regarding the Garons shop quest and being able to sell unwanted rares for photon points. I’ve got 250 hours gameplay in and only found this ability out the other night! Oops! Anyways my questions are:

Can I start a run out in the field, and when I’ve collected enough rares to exchange can I just pipe back to pioneer, join the quest, do the transaction and then pipe back to the field again to look for more?

Do items I leave on the floor on pioneer disappear once I’ve joined the quest and returned again? Or do they remain?

I love this idea but only if I can go back and forth doing long runs looking for unwanted stuff

Thanks

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Re: PSOv2 EP Ives questions

Post#2 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:38 pm

A quest is a totally separate instance of the game. When you load a quest, your freeplay session is erased. Any rare items you want to sell must be in your pack or your bank. When you load a quest, all items on the floor of Pioneer 2 are erased. Also, you don't need to use EP in order to sell stuff, but you'll have more stuff to sell if you use EP, since you'll find more rares on EP than on the original game.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

DreamState
blackout!

Re: PSOv2 EP Ives questions

Post#3 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:46 pm

Cheers thanks, any way to check how many photon points you currently have?