Please help me. im at the end of my rope

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

genlight
noob

Please help me. im at the end of my rope

Post#1 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:39 pm

long story short i was playing phantasy star online with my dream pie for 2 years was all working great. just got a gdemu hooked it up. tryed connecting online. both lights on my modem where working on connecting to server. then the right led on the modem goes out and the conection fails so i put my disk drive back in and get the same thing. im at the end of my rope. please any one help.

aldair
Metallic

Re: Please help me. im at the end of my rope

Post#2 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:42 pm

There must be some problem with voltage simulator, you need to check it.

genlight
noob

Post#3 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:11 pm

where is it located?

aldair
Metallic

Post#4 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:02 pm

genlight wrote:where is it located?

Link: https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12490

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#5 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:20 pm

genlight wrote:long story short i was playing phantasy star online with my dream pie for 2 years was all working great. just got a gdemu hooked it up. tryed connecting online. both lights on my modem where working on connecting to server. then the right led on the modem goes out and the conection fails so i put my disk drive back in and get the same thing. im at the end of my rope. please any one help.

I had the same problem. I bought a landline cable from PC and the line voltage died in it, but he was kind enough to upgrade my modem for me so i could use a regular cable. That's likely what the issue is. Besides that, have you updated Dreampi?

Return to “Online”