Sonic Shuffle Website Translated and Restored

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Xiden
Developer

Re: Sonic Shuffle Website Translated and Restored

Post#11 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:01 am

Well done! Did the Japanese Version of Sonic Shuffle have a web browser option?

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#12 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:37 am

Bob Dobbs wrote:
mistamontiel wrote:Quoting the 'infamous' ReviveDC NFO! The motherfucker Jack Bauer AI plagues this title yeh?

I 'spose youse right! Delete the bots do not run no AI and Shuffle's possibly quite decent!

Cheers Dobbs

Agreed. I did skate around why we play with 4, those CPU players are virtually unbeatable.

They legit cheat. They know the cards you have / where they are which absolutely ruins how the game is played. If you can play it with 4 friends you can have some fun.

I am actually a defender of this game. It sucks yes, but the idea was good. If it had more time and not rushed to have a sonic game at Christmas, it could have been an excellent series.

IIRC the game was supposed to feature online also, but time crunch caused the idea to get booted.

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#13 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:56 am

Xiden wrote:Well done! Did the Japanese Version of Sonic Shuffle have a web browser option?

No it doesn't. The website was designed to be viewed via Dream Passport independently.

XadPT
undertow

Post#14 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 9:47 am

Xiden wrote:Well done! Did the Japanese Version of Sonic Shuffle have a web browser option?

I think not, I had found it browsing at the web machine. Can you guys give me some feedback if this host have adds, I don't see nothing, and it's a free host